Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Intrepidation

Congrats on your new car trinacriabob, I made a chop for you

11 posts in this topic

thats a decent improvement but looks kinda awkward since the rest of the car is still kinda puffy... if you decrease the gap between the wheel well and the top of the hood... i bet it will look even better

good job overall tho

I like the chop but I also like the original LaCrosse. Buick was smart to try and utilize some of lines of the 95 Riviera. You can really see it in the front fenders and front half of the greenhouse. I'm glad they brought in the shoulder cut but I think other than that, the rear half of the car could have been done better. And the grille was trying to be the Riviera as well, but those headlights just aren't working with it.

Anyway I digress. Glad someone bought a Buick, and the chop is cool too.

I think the beltline may be a bit too high. If I get bored again or motivated, or if people really want, I'll edit it. :P

I think the beltline may be a bit too high. If I get bored again or motivated, or if people really want, I'll edit it. :P

Thank you. If I knew how to do chops, I would probably spend too much time doing them.

Everytime I see an Intrigue (with the lower beltline), I always do a mental compare/contrast with the LaCrosse. Maybe a mid-point in beltline could have been cool.

Still, can you make a nice looking Monte, since you thought the basic premise was ugly? Hee hee.

And will Costco rotate those tires/wheels for FREE? Probably not.

Call me a geriatric... but I prefer the proportions of the original :wink:

Thank you. If I knew how to do chops, I would probably spend too much time doing them.

Everytime I see an Intrigue (with the lower beltline), I always do a mental compare/contrast with the LaCrosse. Maybe a mid-point in beltline could have been cool.

Still, can you make a nice looking Monte, since you thought the basic premise was ugly? Hee hee.

And will Costco rotate those tires/wheels for FREE? Probably not.

I can try the Monte Carlo, although BV did a really good chop a few months back along the lines of what I'd do. The wheel rotation may not be free but they fill out the wheel well nicely. :AH-HA_wink:

That and I'm having another go at the Sebring.

Call me a geriatric... but I prefer the proportions of the original :wink:

It's ok, we know you have a thing for W-bodies and their monstrous overhangs :P

I like the stance much better, but the wheels look too big to me. Tone it down to 20" wheels from 22. ;)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0