Sign in to follow this  
Intrepidation

Chrysler Sebring MMCE

The second "M" is for "Major" I did what I could, it came out better than my first try though, what do you guys think?

Original

Sebring_.jpg

Chop

Sebring_MCE.jpg

Edited by Dodgefan

Big improvement. The proportions are the best change but the cleaner greenhouse goes a long way too!

Nice..the upper rear door shape change also makes a visual link to the 300..thicker chrome trim up there would make the connection stronger.

Anything more then the bigger wheels and the revised C-pillar? cause dynamite might help

I was kinda trying to salvage the car without starting over. Yes I know that is probably the best thing to do but I was bored in class today so I figured what the hell. There's other revisions too. The roofline is a bit flatter and less tall towards the front, the deck was extended a bit, and slightly more upright. The front bumper was brought in closer to the rest of the fascia and tail lights are slightly reshaped, although I still don't like them that much.

All that and while trying to not make it look like it was photoshopped.

Edited by Dodgefan

Nice..the upper rear door shape change also makes a visual link to the 300..thicker chrome trim up there would make the connection stronger.

Yeah I noticed the connection to the Charger as I was making the changes, I figured that style worked best for it. I was thinking the roof itself might benefit from a more straight slant like the window cutout, similar to the 300, and even the Malibu.

Thanks by the way.

Edited by Dodgefan

The C-pillar looks Toyopet Avalon-ish to me... (prob. the best part of that whole ugly Camry-XXL)

The C-pillar looks Toyopet Avalon-ish to me... (prob. the best part of that whole ugly Camry-XXL)

It comes right off the Malibu :P They all, and the 300, has a similar style C-Pillar.

Edited by Dodgefan

The one thing I don't like about the C-pillar is the sudden straight edge that's in stark contrast to the one solid curve of the greenhouse. Plus, you haven't touched the ass. :P

The second "M" is for "Major" I did what I could, it came out better than my first try though, what do you guys think?

Original

Sebring_.jpg

Chop

Sebring_MCE.jpg

Mucho bueno!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook