Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
damien

2008 Pontiac LeMans concept

12 posts in this topic

A drawing of a new Pontiac LeMans.... GTO concept coming soon!

2008 Pontiac Lemans:

400hp LS2 V-8, RWD

LeMans.jpg

Kinda cool, damien.

very cool looking. love the nose. the only gripe I have is the greenhouse and the rear fenderkinda look straight off the Challenger.

If that ain't a Challenger body, I don't know what is...

Your drawings are good, just focus on raising the body upwards instead of having that pimp-like 'down-to-the-ground' deal.

I hate to break it to you guys, but you'll have to deal with the pimp down to the ground look because I suck at wheels. It's just not my strong point...

Edited by damien

I hate to break it to you guys, but you'll have to deal with the pimp down to the ground look because I suck at wheels. It's just not my strong point...

so then dont draw the wheels... i stopped drawing wheels on my stuff... they arent usually an absolutely necessary part of the design of the car so if you arent comfortable drawing them then just leave the wheels wells open... if you do that tho make sure to put a line where the ground would be underneath the car just as a reference point so everyone can picture the stance of the car

On on the verge of lowering my cars even more just to piss people off... If that's possible. I'm already scraping the surface of the earth...

On a lot of my cars, I just draw a circle for the wheels. I leave out designing the actual wheel. That's still a weak point for me too.

Headlights are a little generic but the proportions, grille & greenhouse are all SPOT on. :D

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0