Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
damien

Chevy Nomad

6 posts in this topic

I've been trying to come up with a new Nomad. this is all I have for now..... I took a few styling cues from the Camaro concept.

nomad.jpg

The flames are always a classy touch and should definitely bolster sales and model interest. Will cinder blocks be a $250 dealer-installed option?

Smart-ass reaction aside, there is no market for a 2-dr wagon. The front looks like a decent design theme, but the proportions of the sketch are way off and other than the flames, the sketch lacks detailing; I really can't give good feedback on this sketch because it is just the outline of a wagon body.

Edited by Croc

Wow, I can't get anything past you can I? Thank you for that in-depth analysis Captain Obvious.....

Edited by damien

Momma always said, "If you ain't got nothin' nice to say then don't say nothin'."

F*** that sh** bi***, eat a motherf***in' di**. Chew on cl*t and eat a million motherf***in' c**ks per second. I rather put you on a motherf***in' gospel record. I rather be a p***y-whipped bi***. Eat p***y and have p***y lips glued to my face with a cl*t ring in my nose, so quit breakin' my flows. Quit bringin' me my MO's...

Sorry. Love Eminem and this thread reminded me of that. :smilewide:

Meanwhile, I like the sketch. While there isn't a market, it's still badass.

The design forum is about designs, not just designs where there's a market. If that were the case, we'd have 10 people drawing and chopping midsize sedans and hybrids. Booooorrrrinnngggg!

The design forum is about designs, not just designs where there's a market. If that were the case, we'd have 10 people drawing and chopping midsize sedans and hybrids. Booooorrrrinnngggg!

The front looks like a decent design theme, but the proportions of the sketch are way off and other than the flames, the sketch lacks detailing; I really can't give good feedback on this sketch because it is just the outline of a wagon body.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0