Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Intrepidation

What I'd like my interior to look like someday

10 posts in this topic

Always wanted/wished the Intrepids came in a 2-tone black/tan interior option. They were either all tan or all gray, or all black or black/gray. -_-

So I got bored tonight and photoshopped my car's interior. I was bored, what can I say? :P

Original:

intrepid.jpg

What I'd like it to look like:

intrepidInteriorChop.jpg

Maybe with slightly more of a creme color.

intrepidInteriorChop2.jpg

Edited by Dodgefan

The first "after" pic looks better than the lighter one. That said, swapping an interior just for the color scheme will be very costly and require a lot of work on your part. Might be cheaper to just buy another one in the color scheme you want.

The first "after" pic looks better than the lighter one. That said, swapping an interior just for the color scheme will be very costly and require a lot of work on your part. Might be cheaper to just buy another one in the color scheme you want.

That's the thing: they never made it in that scheme. If I actually went through with it it wouldn't cost, it wouldn't cost more than a couple hundred. Still, I'd rather buy a set of wheels to replace the hubcaps first. :P

That's the thing: they never made it in that scheme. If I actually went through with it it wouldn't cost, it wouldn't cost more than a couple hundred. Still, I'd rather buy a set of wheels to replace the hubcaps first. :P

You thinking of swapping the lower dash plastic parts from a car w/ a tan interior?

A similar two tone would work well in my Grand Cherokee..it's a montone dark charcoal/black with a little plood.

You thinking of swapping the lower dash plastic parts from a car w/ a tan interior?

A similar two tone would work well in my Grand Cherokee..it's a montone dark charcoal/black with a little plood.

That's what I'd like to do.

I would have liked to swap my door panels out for black ones so more than the dash was black in my Millenia.

I would have liked to swap my door panels out for black ones so more than the dash was black in my Millenia.

I saw pull you dash out and buy a can of tan vinly spray paint and go to work....

They look different on my computer. I did the chopping on my girlfriend's comp, which has a crappy monitor...it made the first chop look rather yellow, but it looks better on my monitor. I like the first one better too. ^_^

I saw pull you dash out and buy a can of tan vinly spray paint and go to work....

You know... because I love a dash that will peel worse than my brother's rusting Ranger. :P

Plus, I hate monotone interiors. I like contrast, whether the interior is mostly black or mostly tan, there atleast needs to be a little bit of opposing color to break it up. It has to be well placed, too... a completely tan interior with a black dash isn't the best theme ever.

Edited by blackviper8891

The creamier color looks pretty good!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0