Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MRDETROITMETAL

2008 Denali America

8 posts in this topic

Here is just an Art Car design with slight body mods on the next 09 Denali, which IMO has to be the truck of the year, this thing is awesome !!

orig;

gmcxtdenaliconcept10mc4.jpg

chop;

gmcdenaliusapb6.jpg

What exactly is it that causes you to do such things?

Well now some of you may not appreciate the Graphics, BUT there is a great deamand in my studio work for these custom designs that can be applied to any car, truck or boat. So we have to stay ahead of the production curve by coming up with new designs for new models Before they hit the street. It is not everyone's cup of tea, I know that tho there are many who really want to have something different, and that is what causes me to make these designs.

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

Well now some of you may not appreciate the Graphics, BUT there is a great deamand in my studio work for these custom designs that can be applied to any car, truck or boat. So we have to stay ahead of the production curve by coming up with new designs for new models Before they hit the street. It is not everyone's cup of tea, I know that tho there are many who really want to have something different, and that is what causes me to make these designs.

There's so much "demand" yet not once have we seen a finished car.

There's so much "demand" yet not once have we seen a finished car.

,,,,Oh Ye of Little Faith !!...check the website dude. !!!!!!!!!! :pokeowned:

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

Anyway, with the chop...

You didn't do enough, man. Just a flag, some small fascia changes (took about five minutes), shaved handles (took about 2 minutes) and that's about it... Take your time and do something with the chop! I could've had this design posted within 10 minutes of copying the original pic off the internet!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0