Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PlumCrazy

ROCKNROLLHOOCHIECOO

9 posts in this topic

Horrible. Worst drawing I have ever seen. *Sorry, it just seems like Plum gets so much (very deserved) praise that, in order to keep his ego in check, he needs to get ripped a new one from time to time. Nice work dude, seriously.

So... when can we expect a hard copy of all your Camaro sketches. I would love to have that on my book shelf!

Okay. I definitely LOVE the more refined/defined/shapier fenders. But the headlights have GOT to go...

Love it, it's awsome and I'd buy one in a heartbeat... but you accidentaly called it a Camaro... don't you mean Fiero? Seriously it's awsome but it's more California Camaro than the 4th gen... wrong direction.

It looks great. It would sell. Call it a Camaro, and it will be the first Camaro deserving of the name in over a generation.

Nice work plum the front fascia reminds me alot of the 95-96 but anything is bettr then what chevy has on the market right know!!!!

Wheels too far back for my tastes.....bring those in or give it more overhang. Beyond that, it kinda makes me think of that Audi S2 (or whatever it was called) coupe concept from back in '92 that could easily have been built.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0