Choppin' Competition #46 - Cadillac Provoq Concept

Welcome to Choppin' Competition #46!

5817.jpg

GM and Cadillac debuted the Provoq Concept at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit this year and received some pretty good feedback on it. Though they called it 'Provoq,' We all know that this is the prequel to Cadillac's upcoming vehicle, the BRX, which is guaranteed to be at least slightly different than the concept.

Should you take on this task, your duty is to modify the Provoq concept into anything you can imagine. Do you want to show us a more production-ready vehicle? How about chopping that roof off? Maybe you'll even drop it and put it on 22s for a more dramatic effect. Whichever you choose to do, it's up to you to make your chop unique and exactly what you would like to see on the road!

Please use only use the Provoq concept for your base image!

Some Picture Sources...
-Serious Wheels
-Net Car Show
-http://gm.wieck.com/forms/gm/*query?provoq&Source=all'>http://gm.wieck.com/forms/gm/*query?provoq&Source=all
^^High-Res GM Media imagery (Copy/paste URL into browser to access)^^

Size guidelines remain at 800x600, so please size your entry accordingly. Please do not submit your images as Bitmap (.bmp) files.

Deadline is Thursday, March 13th @ 11:59PM your local time.

Good luck and have fun!

*Instructions for accessing high-resolution images through AutoDeadline:
Replace the bold, blue section of the URL...
(http://gm.wieck.com/forms/gm/*query?silverado&Source=all)
...with the make/model/etc you're searching for. Replacing 'silverado' with 'lesabre' will bring up downloadable hi-res images of the Buick LeSabre.

Copy into your browser and hit enter. Edited by NOS2006

That would make a fine DTS replacement!

I guess It's my turn...

Cadillac-BRX-Chop-Front.jpg

Cadillac-BRX-Profile2.jpg

Cadillac-BRX-Interior.jpg

Great work Dodgefan! I really like the stance on it, and great choice on the red color. It really brings out the lines of the BRX.

NOS, I just can't reconcile the angles here. It looks so bent, like you married two pictures of the same car at very different angles into one car.

But as a design, I dig it. The only thing I don't like is that the roof declines way too fast for me, but whatever, it's still nice.

Thanks, KC. That took sooooo much time. I'm glad to see you like it!

It shows you spent alot of time on it. The GT-R inspired roof is kinda cool I think, but in a sedan it would rob rear seat passenger of headroom, important for this class of car, but I love the stance, the front styling, and the wheels go perfect. I would love to see this thing in black or a gold color.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks! I tried to color match it withe the CTS's red...I really like that color.

I really like that color, too. It's perfect for showing off the lines of the A&S II design (or whatever they're calling it now).

Yeah, if I haven't said it yet, nice color Dodgefan. You didn't do a whole lot to the Provoq otherwise. I guess if it ain't broke...

I actually did quite a lot, but I prefer a subtle approach that doesn't look like it was chopped, like it was a real photo. It's all about the details.

BRX.gif

Edited by Dodgefan

I guess I just expected something more likely to be production. Psh, what you have is just fine!

Well it should be the production version because no Cadillac should be based off of a FWD Chevy platform. So we can call this Sigma...or Alpha. :P

Good work, Mario!

Come on guys, we need more! The deadline was yesterday, but I'll extend it to a week from yesterday, March 13th.

GET YOUR CHOPS IN AND DONE!

Edited by NOS2006