Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
matt41

Based On Spy Shots....

9 posts in this topic

this is supposed to be the Panamera I'm assuming?

its actually not too bad... you are definitely improving! my only issue is how tall and narrow it is...

look at the spy shot... look how low slung and wide the car is...

W_Panamera_july07_priddy6_(544x408).jpg

try for that look

also... try to add enough details that it looks production ready, that lower front fascia will not be what is on the car come its release... use your imagination and cues from previous porches to try to come up with what it might look like

oh and that random 1/4 window you created when you put in that little pillar thing... that doesnt make sense, those are only used when the window keeps going past the door... which this does not

Edited by 04monteintimidator

The quarter window is there because the window cannot continue from the front to back of the door. There is no room at the back for it to roll down because the wheel well intrudes on it. Most sedans have either a quater window like that or it's blacked out.

Cadillac-STS_2008_photo_04.jpg

Ford-Crown_Victoria_2001_photo_05.jpg

Mercedes-Benz-S-Class_2006_photo_0f.jpg

Edited by §carlet §wordfish

oh okay... i just didnt see one on any pictures of the panamera i could find thats all

Love the website dude ! ....OK,so I am a teenager with 35 years experience !!!....lol

Thank you so much, that really means a lot! I can't find the right design, so I'm gonna keep playing with it until it is professional-looking, along with interesting and appropriate for all ages.

Great sketch, Mario! You're definitely improving leaps and bounds!

However, I do agree that it's too short, narrow, and tall. Other than that, very nice!

Thank you so much, that really means a lot! I can't find the right design, so I'm gonna keep playing with it until it is professional-looking, along with interesting and appropriate for all ages.

The overall layout is quite nice, but there's an annoying script in there that causes the browser window to resize (get smaller in my case) every time a page is loaded, and that's annoying. The background needs to be better, either a better pattern a or a flat color. Other than that it's better than a lot of sites I've seen.

Sketch is much better than your older stuff, it's still too narrow and tall but the perspective is much better.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room