Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gm4life

2009 Chevrolet Express 4500 Duramax Cube by Two

4 posts in this topic

I am always most likely to photoshop cars but this time under "Chevrolet" search on the GM Wieck and I found a bunch of 2009 Chevrolet Express 4500 (new size/rating along with 1500, 2500, 3500) with a 6.6L Duramax V8 and 250hp and 460lbft. of torque. I then said what happens if I put a cube box on it, so I did but ended up totally remaking the cube with a gradient tool and just finding various trim pieces that I would stretch. So then I added the cube, and looked at how funny the back wheel looked so I fixed that but it wouldn't work with the gray backgroud so I made it white. At that point I added an Onstar antenna via a Avalanche and called it done. But it was far from done... Then I thought you know it would be cute to have a matching trailer so I copied it and found trailer wheels and the rest is history. I think making a factory cube Express would be great idea for GM. A trailer would be a great for contracter or moving company or buisness special. With a GM trailer and cube Express would not only be easy for customers dealing with one dealer and saves them customizing it later and trailer shopping. So then I dubbed it the Chevrolet Express 4500 Duramax Cube by Two... Now if I had one of these I would start a moving business. :AH-HA_wink: What do you think and sell the package for about $40,000 with trailer that would be a hell of a good deal. Do it GM. So tell me what you think of the idea, chop and of course the chop quality and enjoy... Am I really nuts, chopping an Express? :scratchchin:

Chevrolet_Express_4500_Cutaway_D-1.jpg

Orginal (see how it slants foward)

Chevrolet_Express_4500_Cutaway_C-1.jpg

Second Step (still slanted foward)

Chevrolet_Express_4500_Cutaway_Cube.jpg

With OnStar and the final Express without trailer...

Chevrolet_Express_4500_Cutaway_Dura.jpg

Final chop with interior photos, motor and title. I had to rob the GMC inside and slap the Chevy logo in the middle...

Edited by gm4life

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room