Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Thank You, C&G

The O.C.

I agree. Having my modem die on me for the past three days, I was going crazy not being able to post. It really is an addiction. I always like to think I've made many great friends here. Most of you are the only straight guys in my life. What would I ever do without you all? :P

Thanks bud....

I've always said a C&G reunion would be a total hoot......I don't know where we'd have it.....I'd offer to sponser it, but I know $$$ travel to SoCal would be prohibitive for alot of people on here.....but I'd do it if people wanted to....LOL

Maybe someone in PA will sponsor it....? Our midwesterners could travel by car easily.....east coasters could travel easily.....and lord knows I have enough frequent flyer miles that I could make it out there with little problem....

.....maybe a reunion....in....

.....Brookville?

LOL

Nobody would be able to find it, let alone want to visit it.

I do have 50 acres including two ponds that would be perfect for a big get together as long as no one gets stuck in the field. It could work. :P

Wait a minute, I'm pretty sure I joined in January of '01 and I know I wasn't in the first 15... Did I join in '02?

I thought you joined in early '03.

That's in PA right? That is probably reasonable. It'll great. Meet a bunch of people with GM cars in my Mopar.

Or should I bring the Toyota?

Who knows what I'd be driving then, but it probably won't be GM and certainly not the Cutlass. :D

Edited by blackviper8891

Am I alone in thinking this way?

A most emphatic NO.

....it was so cool to actually meet someone that I'd been chatting with for so long.

Yes indeed. This is why I always post my road trips and try to get local gatherings together in greater Chicagoland ... to meet as many people as I possibly can. As NOS mentioned, I've met him before ... as well as others, including FOG and Oldsmoboi. IMHO, I've never had a bad experience meeting people from the online forums/groups. For me, it makes the online portion of it much more enjoyable ... because you are able to put a face and a voice to the name on the screen....and you KNOW that they are REAL people out there ... not just someone typing words into a computer to be posted on a screen.....

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker

WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"If by chance you are ever this way look me up" ... John Anderson ... 'Down in Tennessee'

It would be cool to people from C&G.

This is the only message board I post on, I generally don't care for them, but I like this one.

I would like to take part in a C&G get-together party, but getting the time to go it tough.

Are there any other C&G members that live in Virginia or am I the only one? If there are maybe we can do something here.