Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ToniCipriani

HHR Utility

10 posts in this topic

Got bored from studying again...

Posted Image

HHR Utility, Dark Cherry Metallic. If possible on Delta, full time four wheel drive. Edited by ToniCipriani

Interesting idea. I'm not sure if it'd work or not, but it might be a good addition to the lineup if they could do it cheaply.

well soory im thinking its a baja or a pt cruiser or a avalanche rip off.........did i name any good looking cars? no the idea is interesting if it were a bigger car it would make sense but the hhr is tiny ive seen one been inside and driven one too small for any kind of bed but it looks like it could work in theory also im thinking ssr a bit understandably so Edited by mute

Would work better as a standard/extended cab. As for size, check out the Corsa-based Tornado/Montana/Corsa pickup GM sells in Mexico/Brazil/South Africa.

Got bored from studying again...

Posted Image

HHR Utility, Dark Cherry Metallic. If possible on Delta, full time four wheel drive.

[post="31963"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

GM could do with this car that Suabaru could not do with the Baja.........SELL THEM!!! I think GM should do something like this. I actually brought an idea like this up on this board a couple of months ago.........we have the same vision!

need to get rid of the plastic avalanche crap from around the bed and keep it with a cleaner look. Anyone know how many of those Ford Explorer SportTrac's sell? That might give a little bit of an idea (though the Baja is a closer comparison vehicle-wise, and sales numbers on that might be interesting, too).

Just.. no. Ahhh. :blink: Edited by NOS2006

I'd love to see that with a longer "bed" - it looks too squished as it is now. Good idea, though. Other than that, it looks great. -RBB

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0