Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ToniCipriani

Pontiac Pursuit Refresh

5 posts in this topic

Posted Image

This is what I think the Pursuit should look like in the first place. 2.4L ECOTEC as base engine. Edited by ToniCipriani

:CG_all: yes. as long as the lights are at least different from the Cobalt. Seriously, I never understood how GM could give the J-bods different headlights and cheap out on the Cobalt / Pursuit like that. What's the platform called again? Delta?

Seriously, I never understood how GM could give the J-bods different headlights and cheap out on the Cobalt / Pursuit like that.

Not to mention different body panels, interiors, fascias, and wheels... While the Pursuit gets some badges and a grill insert. Wow, GM, you are absolutely the greatest. I love you and your support of Pontiac so much. I invite you to come to my lowly town of Brookville so I can express how much I do...

*BV cocks his rifle*

:rolleyes:

*BV is f**king proud of his new sig* Edited by blackviper8891

Not to mention different body panels, interiors, fascias, and wheels... While the Pursuit gets some badges and a grill insert. Wow, GM, you are absolutely the greatest. I love you and your support of Pontiac so much. I invite you to come to my lowly town of Brookville so I can express how much I do...

*BV cocks his rifle*

:rolleyes:

*BV is f**king proud of his new sig*

[post="32401"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

And you missed one: a orangy-red instrument cluster. Edited by ToniCipriani

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0