Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Burns

Saturn Ion

8 posts in this topic

Nothing too special, just trying to get the hang of proportions.

Picture3-3.png

and quick marker:

Picture4-4.png

I hope you like!

Edited by Burns

Not worthy of the Ion name, more like Strike (i.e. DoMiNo), Empowerment, Evvy, or something better. This is great, though the side is a bit boring, the front is excellent!

Very vanilla. The face, other than the headlights, is just a standard industry face with a couple weird things going on in the lower fascia. The body looks like a Malibu with a strange added in line (it doesn't start and stop anywhere artistically.. it's just there).

I really like how the front fender snarls over the wheel. Would have liked to see that upcoming Saturn/Opel line, the one that runs along the car near the rockers until it rises toward the front fender. It's been on recent concepts. But you took your own approach and that's cool too.

Mario, you wanna name it the Saturn Empowerment?

Dude! If that's 'nothing too special' how will one of your 'special' designs look like?

Not worthy of the Ion name, more like Strike (i.e. DoMiNo), Empowerment, Evvy, or something better. This is great, though the side is a bit boring, the front is excellent!

I think you got your wording mixed up dude. I think you meant ":the Ion name is not worthy of this" :P

Anyway, the front's excellent, but the C-pillar back could use some work, it's too upright. I don't mind the side except that random crease halfway up the doors.

I really like how the front fender snarls over the wheel. Would have liked to see that upcoming Saturn/Opel line, the one that runs along the car near the rockers until it rises toward the front fender. It's been on recent concepts. But you took your own approach and that's cool too.

Mario, you wanna name it the Saturn Empowerment?

I think you got your wording mixed up dude. I think you meant ":the Ion name is not worthy of this" :P

Anyway, the front's excellent, but the C-pillar back could use some work, it's too upright. I don't mind the side except that random crease halfway up the doors.

Zulehan- Yeah, Empowerment! Power to Saturn for their incredible revival and revolution! That gives me a good idea, call ith the Saturn Revolution.

Dodgefan- Yeah, I knew that didn't sound right! Thanks!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0