Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
6t5frlane

FORD # 2

12 posts in this topic

Lets see that become a trend. GM slipped sales wise at a higher percentage than Toyota. But they the lower nu. of cars Toyota sells and still a near 7% hit took care of them and I have no idea what Ford did. But whatever it is keep it up. Must be selling alot of F-450's (acutally that is the only Ford aside of the Mustang I would consider owning).

Why isn't this front page news? Every newspaper in the country should have it atleast in the business section.

Why isn't this front page news? Every newspaper in the country should have it atleast in the business section.

What are you smoking? They'd risk losing their paycheques from Toyota!

Lets see that become a trend. GM slipped sales wise at a higher percentage than Toyota. But they the lower nu. of cars Toyota sells and still a near 7% hit took care of them and I have no idea what Ford did. But whatever it is keep it up. Must be selling alot of F-450's (acutally that is the only Ford aside of the Mustang I would consider owning).

Try an Edge ( selling quite well ). Really nice truck/SUV. Also the new Focus is way up in sales.

Feb 08..Toyota drops to # 3 overall sales in Feb. GM # 1 and Ford # 2

Can someone slam this on the desk of every CR employee that still thinks Toyota is #1?

What are you smoking? They'd risk losing their paycheques from Toyota!

Sad but %$@&ing true!!!

Try an Edge ( selling quite well ). Really nice truck/SUV. Also the new Focus is way up in sales.

Deep down people I think would like to buy American products. Now that our automakers have responded with some really cool first rate stuff it is nice to see people responding with money.

Chris

Toyota falling to #3 doesn't necessarily mean Ford has done so much better. Maybe it's the Malibu eating sales from Toyota?? I'd like to think so. :)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0