Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Solstice Targa at the New York Show?

I really need to re-evaluate what state I live in. When Delaware and KY jelly are sharing Waffle Houses, it's time to move north 1 mile into Pennsylvania, where there's not a waffle House to be seen. :smilewide:

Better want to start moving now, then. Last I heard, they're going to build one right down the street from that nice gated community of yours up in DE. :smilewide: :AH-HA_wink:

Then again, whats to say PA won't get one of their own as well? :P

You're right, I would melt if I ever crossed the Mason/Dixon line into Yankee land.

I can only live in the red/pink areas of the map. :smilewide:

Hmmm...there's only one of those red/pink areas I'd seriously consider living in.

Whats wrong with us Yankees damnit? the NY Metro area is freakin sweet! :P

Don't worry, PCS lies. He comes up here for meals when he gets sick of the Waffle House food. :AH-HA_wink:

He told me himself. Probably drove that Purple thing right past my road getting here too.

All this reminds me that I need to sign-up for an E-Z-Pass. Though I'm hoping I don't have to go back to PA anytime soon. On my last trip, the "big news" was some local weather man joining the CBS affiliate station and one of the woman news casters wanting to see him with his shirt off while he did a polar bear swim.

There has been a Waffle House in Lancaster for years and years. Several months ago, there was a "domestic disturbance" there involving drunken, naked patrons, locking themselves in the bathroom, physically fighting in the dining room, etc. I don't go there. 24-hour eating places are a special breed, because they take the spillover after the bars close.

There has been a Waffle House in Lancaster for years and years. Several months ago, there was a "domestic disturbance" there involving drunken, naked patrons, locking themselves in the bathroom, physically fighting in the dining room, etc. I don't go there. 24-hour eating places are a special breed, because they take the spillover after the bars close.

Funny you should mention that, as I sit here and reminisce about my youthful days attending Denny's and Waffle House after parties/bars/strip clubs. :D

And FWIW, I think IHOP is much better than Denny's and Waffle House. Their International Club is truly the cats meow.

Ya, i'm surprised they let something like this slip. I was trying to dig a little more for some hidden websites but had no luck.

The ST and the GXP had links like this for their images (1 through 5)

http://www.pontiac.com/images/newCars/G8_1.jpg

http://www.pontiac.com/images/newCars/GXP_1.jpg

I tried replacing the G8 and GXP with Solstice_1.jpg and Targa_1.jpg

ie: http://www.pontiac.com/images/newCars/Targa_1.jpg

ARGH, I was so close. The format was SOLSTICE_1.jpg

I coulda found the high res images.

Philly sign, need I say more? :AH-HA_wink:

phillyairportso4.jpg

Philly is a walk in the park. For real fun, cross the river into Camden... a city aways trying to top Detroit.

As for Delaware, keep in mind that once upon a time it was part of Pennsylvania. And its only a matter of time before Maryland annexes it.