The time again draws near...

4 weeks left or so until I can make a move on replacing the GXP.

Holy cow ... it's been that long since I've seen you? My goodness time flies.

I vote G8 as well, but that Buick sure is nice, too....

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker

WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"So many things, they come and go" ... Cher ... 'I Found Someone'

Yes, Borger. That's right. Come to the dark side. And don't forget: we have cookies! :smilewide:

I am the Dark Side or have you forgotten, besides for all you know it could be as mundane as a delta II. :AH-HA_wink:

Edit: Again, It's Mr. PCS to you, only my friends call me Börger! :smilewide:

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

I am the Dark Side or have you forgotten, besides for all you know it could be as mundane as a delta II. :AH-HA_wink:

I remember you using the word "Holden" and the term "product evaluation" in a previous post or has that gone and past?

Someone stop me before the mental pictures of a certain Yellow House with a certain purple Pontiac sitting in the parking lot drive me to espionage at GM Europe headquarters due to all this mention of G8s, PCS, and product evaluations . :P

Edited by YellowJacket894

I remember you using the word "Holden" and the term "product evaluation" in a previous post or has that gone and past?

Someone stop me before the mental pictures of a certain Yellow House with a certain purple Pontiac sitting in the parking lot drive me to espionage at GM Europe headquarters due to all this mention of G8s, PCS, and product evaluations . :P

What makes you think a certain Purple Pontiac sits outside in a GME parking lot exposed to the elements? :scratchchin:

4 weeks left or so until I can make a move on replacing the GXP.

The leading candidate seems to be this:

lucerne.jpg

Thoughts?

My dad builds those bad boys..much more fun than driving the DTS....

Lease rates are nice on them, and I think they added an extra package or too.....

They tend to look good in dark colors (waiting for comeback on this one)

And they are quiet! So much so I had to turn my music up to hear something... :lol:

Go for a SUPER! 8)

Yeah, the one I have been looking at is a Dark Crimson CXS with the chrome 18" rims. Pretty much the car in the pic. So the Northstar V8 would replace my current 5.3L.

So far it seems to be my best bet lease-wise.

Edited by Olds Guy

Plus I don't have it yet, another 2 weeks at best, and it's only product evaluation anyway. :AH-HA_wink:

I smell waffles. :smilewide:

• 2 weeks later...

For grins since the G8s are hitting lots, I gave them a call and a V6 G8 lease is over $500/month for 18k miles (which is my standard lease). No V8's seem to be out to the lots around here yet (at least from what I saw on the web).

I had a Bonne SSEi, GP GTP and now GP GXP.

Why wait on a Super? The CXS I am looking at has the Northstar V8 already, minus the (IMO) gaudy grille.

And YJ, no I'd like to lease th G8 GT, but I dont expect that the price will be right in the next 4 weeks.