Gas Prices in the USA to rise 30 cents a gallon in the next 30 days

hmm... me thinks it was bad decision putting 2 holley 500's on the impala recently... at least its a pleasure car though. the colorado gets 18mpg average, luckily its 15 mins to the hospital. i'm gladd i got rid of the 1990 ss 454 when i did. i prolly couldnt get anything for it now.

Actually, I am kind of glad in a way to see it. We won't see conservation and other energy ideas used unless there is an economic reason to do so.

Paying $4.25 a gallon for gas in July...painfull..

Showing the raised center finger to both the Arabs and the Oil companies...priceless.

Chris

Maybe you're glad to see it, but I already drive fuel efficient cars unlike most of America, it's bad enough to pay $3+ a gallon, especially as a college student who can only work part time and must commute back and forth to school every day.

Maybe you're glad to see it, but I already drive fuel efficient cars unlike most of America, it's bad enough to pay $3+ a gallon, especially as a college student who can only work part time and must commute back and forth to school every day.

I hear you on that one.

I remember those days... Working full time and going back to school part time is not going to be a picnic either...

Actually, I am kind of glad in a way to see it. We won't see conservation and other energy ideas used unless there is an economic reason to do so.

Paying $4.25 a gallon for gas in July...painfull..

Showing the raised center finger to both the Arabs and the Oil companies...priceless.

Chris

Man, 4.25. I don't even want to think about that... :(

Isn't that like 80 miles round trip?

Closer to 100, actually.

Oh man...I don't envy your commute.

Last time I filled up, it was $3.099 for 87 at the West Laurel Shell. I haven't driven by there lately, but I imagine it's more than that now.

I've learned that Laurel is generally a good place to buy gas, especially as you approach the town from the north on 1. Also, I've noticed that almost every Royal Farms in the area sells gas at exactly the same price.

Edited by Lamar

Closer to 100, actually.

I've learned that Laurel is generally a good place to buy gas, especially as you approach the town from the north on 1. Also, I've noticed that almost every Royal Farms in the area sells gas at exactly the same price.

man, you're on the North East Corridor.... you can use Amtrak $40 or less round trip.. If you need a car while you're in Baltimore, use Zipcar.

people in georgia must have it worse than us then, the 1st shift supervisor that works in my department at the hospital says she has been getting gas in sc before she heads home cause its almost 10-15 cents more in GA... it used to be the other way around for a while

When I filled up in Gastonia it was $2.99 for regular and that's in comparison to $3.09-$3.14 in Charlotte (About 25 miles away). It's amazing how such a short distance makes a big difference.

Closer to 100, actually.

yeah.. i think the same. i go to a royal farms just north of laurel a lot, but laurel is generally pretty cheap considering how expensive the surrounding areas can get.

man, you're on the North East Corridor.... you can use Amtrak $40 or less round trip.. If you need a car while you're in Baltimore, use Zipcar.

Last semester I rode the MARC train into Union Station (monthly MARC/metro tickets FTW). I can't do it this semester; all my classes end at 8 PM, and there's no way I'd get home until after midnight.

I live in Baltimore, so no need for Zipcar there. :P