Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MRDETROITMETAL

2010 Firebird TA Vert

11 posts in this topic

firebirdvertwallpaper1qb1.jpg

from the Camaro pix....off the chevy performance site, too big to up the orig here, link to orig is on my site if you want it.

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

Ummm..... :huh:

hard to comment on since you cant really see most of the car... i like where you're going with that side vent... rear end... not so much

it is pretty much impossible to tell if i like a firebird chop/sketch unless i see a front end tho...

Pay more attention to th design of the car and less to feeling the need to put a horny chick in the car and your designs might improve.

Pay more attention to th design of the car and less to feeling the need to put a horny chick in the car and your designs might improve.

^^ LOL....I did, she was the Last thing added....just for fun. I think the Design is true to the Firebird feel, I was thinking 69/70 Firebird,...over on another site they posted a front view that would fit this car too ;

http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/forums/sho...ead.php?t=97758

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

no... no no and NO to that front end

not that it looks awful, it doesnt... but its not the most attractive thing ive ever seen and to be honest... if GM puts out a Firebird that looks that close to a Camaro i will refuse to buy either... after 1967 they had always managed to be fairly well differentiated and i would like to see that continue if another Firebird is ever produced

I'm never opening one of your threads again.

I'm never opening one of your threads again.

I will for the sole purpose of venting my cynicism and laying down insult after insult. You could have the IQ of a grapefruit and still be able to make good jokes about MDM's chops.

I will for the sole purpose of venting my cynicism and laying down insult after insult. You could have the IQ of a grapefruit and still be able to make good jokes about MDM's chops.

LMAO...it's ALL good with me, but just remember ...that is a 2 way street !!!....happy I can entertain you !!!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0