Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

New Camaro picks (Black)

2chevs

Oddly enough, my dad just may be considering a Camaro for his next car...He hasn't discussed it much, but I showed him some of the shots and he said he just might have to wait and see how the final product turns out.

On the other hand, he has been eying 997's and Vantage's...

Odd arrangement of products to be cross shopping.

Come the end of the year though my mom is going to ditch the X5 in favor of something else...most likely a 997 (reliving the days of her old Porsche she had when she was a kid....it was stolen and stripped) in which case it is up in the air for what my dad will be getting.

Oddly enough, my dad just may be considering a Camaro for his next car...He hasn't discussed it much, but I showed him some of the shots and he said he just might have to wait and see how the final product turns out.

Come the end of the year though my mom is going to ditch the X5 in favor of something else...most likely a 997 (reliving the days of her old Porsche she had when she was a kid....it was stolen and stripped) in which case it is up in the air for what my dad will be getting.

Well she wants the Mini 'because its cute'... WTF? Although an S is a great car, I say the Camaro has the passion, looks, value and performance we need.

We aren't even at the cross shopping level yet, as we have fun considering the aforementioned Mini and Camaro, as well as the new coming Soltice targa. It would be a second car for us, as my low mileage Intrigue goes to one of the kids. Our Vue would handle the typical family hauling chores.

So this become a car we get for us, as opposed to family considerations. Thus the myriad of possibilities.

So, when is the camaro now out (heard its a 2010 model now and was delayed?)?

In your opinion, would they do a GM plan discount on it?

Odd but interesting cross shopping ideas your dad has... If I had the money to cross shop anything against an Aston Martin I wouldn't cross shop anything: I'd just go to the nearest Aston Martin dealer and get me one of those beauties.

Just read this at Inside Line...

"Availability

Circle Monday, February 16, 2009 on your calendar as the date the new 2010 Camaros will start heading down the production line at the Oshawa plant in Ontario.

In actuality, this means it will more than likely be mid-March before you'll be able to put your hands on one at a dealership. That puts Camaro availability about a year behind that of its nearest rival, the Dodge Challenger.

"

Just read this at Inside Line...

"Availability

Circle Monday, February 16, 2009 on your calendar as the date the new 2010 Camaros will start heading down the production line at the Oshawa plant in Ontario.

In actuality, this means it will more than likely be mid-March before you'll be able to put your hands on one at a dealership. That puts Camaro availability about a year behind that of its nearest rival, the Dodge Challenger."

Sixteen is my favorite number. :AH-HA_wink:

Anyway, this news really isn't new to me.

Edited by YellowJacket894

ive made 16 my lucky number so i dont forget it.... november 16 2006 is when my girlfriend and i started going out, so its a good thing to remember.... :AH-HA_wink:

How about that! My birthday is exactly one month before November 16th.

But sixteen is my favorite number for a reason; not to sound like Jim Carrey in The Number 23 or anything here, but it is the most frequently occurring number in my life. :AH-HA_wink: