Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MRDETROITMETAL

My my my Corollas !!!

10 posts in this topic

toyotaiqccr9.jpg

^ dont cha just LOVE it !!! :scratchchin::banghead::deadhorse:

Now IF toyo was really moving forward ( tho the kid on the right ain't quite sure....& I am with him !!! ) :

corrollacoupe2fv3.jpg

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

I wonder if the IQ will come to the US as a Smart competitor...make it a hybrid and brand it as a Prius IQ. :)

I wonder if the IQ will come to the US as a Smart competitor...make it a hybrid and brand it as a Prius IQ. :)

It's definitely being tested for compliance with US regs...I've heard it'll be here as a Scion.

More interior room than the Yaris 3 dr--and not as awful looking as some of Toyota' other small offerings.

Good Grief! It looks like one of those children's cartoons, like the talking tugboat.

Good Grief! It looks like one of those children's cartoons, like the talking tugboat.

The production version is a little more traditionally car-like in appearance.

Tough to make those proportions work, regardless of design. A smart with a "+2" capability is a pretty good idea, regardless of source, IMO.

Just what I always wanted...the Sherwood Forest on the side of my &#036;h&#33;box.... <_<

Just what I always wanted...the Sherwood Forest on the side of my &#036;h&#33;box.... <_<

:lol:

LMAO...I knew someone would pick up on that !!....I had to laugh when I did it too, "Tree Hugg'in Toyopet".... Oh, excuse me ....rather a cutting edge Lexus High Bird :censored: :censored:

I was tempted to drop a 454 into the front,....but well,.....yaknow. :pokeowned:

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0