Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2chevs

Help with this?

5 posts in this topic

Is that a small scan, or is that drawing really that small? Drawing bigger will help a lot, once you get used to it. That makes it far easier to clean up the details, and it won't look so cluttered.

I can tell you're trying to put detail into the tail lights. At that angle, you won't see the circular part of the light, only the cylindrical part, and then the curve outward.

To practice proportion and perspective, I would suggest tracing a few cars at first, and basing your drawings from that, erasing and changing what you see fit to make it your own design. That's what I started out doing, and a lot of other people too. It's not cheating, I promise!

It's really not too bad. It's a start. You'll get better with practice, as long as you're willing to try new things.

Thanks!, the actually drawing is a lot better, but I had to edit out a sketch from the top of it and it was resized in Paint.

Thats actually pretty good. The wheels could use some improvement.

But then, Im terrible when it comes to wheels too. :lol:

I recomend getting a large piece of paper, a pen (not pencil), and just drawing a bunch of cars, quickly and fluidly.

That will get your art really flowing.

Using a pen forces you to make less mistakes, and when you do, you can incorporate them into the designs you come up with.

Try it!!!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0