Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ocnblu

Chop Request

7 posts in this topic

Tiny pickup trucks might be ready for a comeback here in the USA. Does anyone feel like chopping an HHR, Rabbit or Caliber into a pickup truck? Thanks.

Thanks, C.H.U.D.

Well, I have no chopping skills (or drawing skills for that matter) at all, but Dodge did come to answer your call with the M80 concept back in 2002:

dodge_m80_concept_2002.thumbnail.jpg

TorqueOmata3604.jpg

Now I'd much rather have a GMC small pickup myself, but this Dodge was one cool little pickup. It's a shame that the auto manufacturers didn't forsee the higher gas prices we're going to be getting soon and have these cute-pups ready to roll.

Well, I have no chopping skills (or drawing skills for that matter) at all, but Dodge did come to answer your call with the M80 concept back in 2002:

dodge_m80_concept_2002.thumbnail.jpg

TorqueOmata3604.jpg

Now I'd much rather have a GMC small pickup myself, but this Dodge was one cool little pickup. It's a shame that the auto manufacturers didn't forsee the higher gas prices we're going to be getting soon and have these cute-pups ready to roll.

That is one of my favorite Dodge concepts.

That M80 is a cool little hauler.

2008-chevrolet-hhr-sstruck.jpg

Quick chop. I think this should happen. Not that it should replace the Colorado; that'll need to be something worthy of competing with the Tacoma and Dakota. But it should happen.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0