Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
-Camaro-

'10 Firebird

8 posts in this topic

Clean chop, not a good design though. You just split the stock Camaro grille and incorporated a touch of 4th gen T/A with the bumper lighting and added some vents. I'm not against a Firebird, Trans Am based on the Camaro, but I would prefer alot more changes be done to distinguish the two.

I'd like to see the return of a full-width split grille theme encasing the headlights on Pontiacs, like this. Good effort.

I'd like to see the return of a full-width split grille theme encasing the headlights on Pontiacs, like this. Good effort.

YES! ive always felt that way.. it would be totally unique in todays market, in a good way

Clean chop, not a good design though. You just split the stock Camaro grille and incorporated a touch of 4th gen T/A with the bumper lighting and added some vents. I'm not against a Firebird, Trans Am based on the Camaro, but I would prefer alot more changes be done to distinguish the two.

It's a great design. It just isn't very different. I too would like a T/A that's much different from the camaro, but I was doing a more retroish chop and we all know that style of F/B with the split grill looks exactly like a Camaro, basically. ;)

Well my post is sort of useless at this point seeing as you edited your post with a revised chop...lol. Put the original back up so people could see both versions and get a better understanding of what my original post was talking about. As it stand I do like this revised version a little more, but still way too much Camaro from the header panel back.

I think this is a great shop. It has some retro in it, and I think with more pontiacified wheels this thing could be more Firebird than it is. Good effort in all! I really like it alot.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0