OH My God

jcgable

So I was arguing with some idiot who has no comprehension of marketing products to different markets (background: I'm a psych/marketing major) and whilst explaining to him that the Camaro can appeal to more diverse young people, I typed in the fact I am a liberal gay 21 year old who lives 5,000 miles from Detroit.

Did you know that the word gay is automatically blurred on GM Inside News Forums for being inappropriate!? Along with every other bad four letter word I can think of, that of all things is placed on the list of words that can't be seen... Did I miss something or am I justified in being a little peeved???

Edited by jcgable

I guess the General doesn't want you proselytizing on their website! (Gay vibe through the internet and all!) :lol:

Trust me when I tell you that GM knows where it's at, and that's here. They come here to get news about their company.

There's just no need to comment on any other site.

So I was arguing with some idiot who has no comprehension of marketing products to different markets (background: I'm a psych/marketing major) and whilst explaining to him that the Camaro can appeal to more diverse young people, I typed in the fact I am a liberal gay 21 year old who lives 5,000 miles from Detroit.

Did you know that the word gay is automatically blurred on GM Inside News Forums for being inappropriate!? Along with every other bad four letter word I can think of, that of all things is placed on the list of words that can't be seen... Did I miss something or am I justified in being a little peeved???

That's very republican of GMI.

i always thought GMInside News stood for Gay Male Inside News.

was i wrong?

Not necessarily...Granted, the typo in our name has yet to be fixed either...I guess the mods figure C&Q doesn't have quite the same ring to it...:P

Who else remembers when GMI spoofed us with that C&Q thing?

*raises hand* :P

Didn't someone post a screen cap of it a year or two ago, by the way? I think it might have been Ted, but I'm not totally sure.

GMI is probably so far back in the closet, they're finding 2015's Christmas presents. :smilewide:

Edited by YellowJacket894

You're gay? :scared::omfg::o

You're gay? :scared::omfg::o

What!? So you forgot that magical night we shared all those months ago!?

I hate you Chris Doane, but I hate it even more that i am in love with you. I just don't know how to quit you!