Missing Delaware Valley Food

I am having cravings for Delaware Valley foods & places.

Please send TastyKakes

http://www.tastykake.com/

PrimoHoagies

http://www.primohoagies.com/

Wawa

http://www.wawa.com/

Rita's Water Ice

http://www.ritasice.com/

Bruster's Ice Cream

http://www.brusters.com

Send Bö®gÉr a care package! :smilewide:

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

Mmmm....TastyKakes..

I think I'll go to Pat's Philly Cheese Steaks for lunch tommorow..they sell TastyKakes.

(I've been on a Philly/New Jersey kick all week--listening to Bruce Springsteen and Bon Jovi---going to go see the Boss Saturday night in Cinci and Bon Jovi on the 31st here).

Pat's Philly Cheese Steaks

I have all this within a 2 mile radius. However, since I'm a damn yankee!, and Bald Cypress trees can't grow in my area because I'm slightly too far to the north, I'm afraid I can't do it.

:P

Come to Hockessin, Delaware. I have Bald Cypress trees on my property. I'm not there, but you're are most welcome to look, if you get through the gate, I'm in a gated community. :AH-HA_wink:

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

Sure, but I don't know how well it would travel.

Berwyn Pizza makes the best cheesesteak around. Those guys in town are pretenders. :AH-HA_wink:

I will keep that in mind when I am in the area maybe in October. I may have some business in SW Jersey to tend to later in the fall.

A picture is worth a 1000 words.

How does this answer my question ... ? :scratchchin:

I'll tell you what, though, the photograph that appears in the following link, me as a wee lad as a matter of fact, should tell you what happened to my hair color as I aged. :AH-HA_wink:

Age 3

Oh, and those sideburns have long since vanished. I prefer my beard, actually. :smilewide:

Edited by YellowJacket894

How does this answer my question ... ? :scratchchin:

I'll tell you what, though, the photograph that appears in the link, me as a wee lad as a matter of fact, should tell you what happened to my hair color as I aged. :AH-HA_wink:

Age 3

Oh, and those sideburns have long since vanished. I prefer my beard, actually. :smilewide:

Is that Cartman's baby pic? :rotflmao:

I had blond hair until i was 7, then it started to darken to brown, then to almost black. Sound familiar? :smilewide:

Is that Cartman's baby pic? :rotflmao:

:lol:

I had blond hair until i was 7, then it started to darken to brown, then to almost black. Sound familiar? :smilewide:

Oh, yes. Very. :smilewide:

Except, well, there is one highlight of blonde left in my hair, near the back of my head. I suppose this is more or less a birthmark. Every time I make a trip to the barber's chair, I always get some remark on it, asking if it's natural, and, of course, yes, it is. (Like I would bother to highlight my hair, haha.) :P

Sounds great Camino. Will let ya know when the time comes.

Good deal, look forward to it.

I did go get that stromboli BTW. I was planning to save half for lunch tomorrow, but I was so hungry that I snarfed the entire thing down like I did when I was a teenager. Now I can barely keep my eyes open.

But I'm very content. :P

Nice! Time to uproot the maple tree out front, & grow me one of those bad boys! :D

Turns out I don't have to sneak back into DE to that gated community where I sold that hairy man those Nudes of Ruth Ann Minner. :P

The whole concept of nudes of Ruth Ann Minner is disturbing at best.

That you found someone to buy them is truly obscene. :lol:

Good deal, look forward to it.

I did go get that stromboli BTW. I was planning to save half for lunch tomorrow, but I was so hungry that I snarfed the entire thing down like I did when I was a teenager. Now I can barely keep my eyes open.

But I'm very content. :P

What is a stromboli? I am not from that neck of the woods.

It's like a gigantic "Hot Pocket" made with pizza dough, with good stuff inside, and red sauce for dipping. There is a whole model range available, ranging from GME bland up to '73 Trans Am 455SD hot. Calzones are similar.

That's PCS to the left of Gov. Minner, holding that stick or pole or whatever that thing is. Take notice to him trying to cop a look down her top.

Really? I could have sworn it was Ray Romano! :smilewide:

Wonder what he has in mind for that pole ... ? :rotflmao:

It's like a gigantic "Hot Pocket" made with pizza dough, with good stuff inside, and red sauce for dipping. There is a whole model range available, ranging from GME bland up to '73 Trans Am 455SD hot. Calzones are similar.

Ok, I know what a Calzone is. I guess a Stromboli is just a different name for it.

Ok, I know what a Calzone is. I guess a Stromboli is just a different name for it.

Not quite the same, but close enough.

Mine was the ham and cheese variety, with several types of cheese and killer pizza sauce inside.

I think I could eat another one, working out in this cold weather really stokes my appetite.

That sounds good! We're (Family & some friends) going out to an Italian restaurant for my birthday tonight, maybe I'll see if there's something along those lines on the menu!

PCS, last year you requested some cake. This year, I'll airmail some of my grandmother's homemade chocolate cake your way! There's some missing Delaware Valley food that'll put some chrome on your quarters! :D

I'll jingle my own change, that you very much. :AH-HA_wink:

The real reason Borger is drawn to the political arena, illustrated above. It's the chicks.

I'm not drawn to the political arena, in fact, I'm trying to stay out of it. But it keeps trying to suck me back into it, no matter how many times I say no thank you. I work hard for my party, but that doesn't mean I want to be a candidate by any stretch of the word.

I'm not drawn to the political arena, in fact, I'm trying to stay out of it. But it keeps trying to suck me back into it, no matter how many times I say no thank you. I work hard for my party, but that doesn't mean I want to be a candidate by any stretch of the word.

Which party is that PCS? (If you don't mind me asking)