NAIAS '06: Who's Going?

Half IS better than nothing. We all nknow it's nothing personal such is life.

*nods*

Absolutely correct.....

I just might take you up on your offer... the biggest factor will be the gas money issue. :P

As I work out the details I'll keep you posted throught PM, alright K.F.? :)

Sounds good to me!

Cort, I'll be there the 14th. I think Josh might be there part of the day.

Are you both wanting/willing to meet up on the 14th? NOS, I thought I read that you weren't available that day because it is your Bday (HAPPY early BIRTHDAY, btw).....?

If I come up, I'm going to try to head up on Friday sometime ... and then head back to IL late Saturday night ... since my 1st day back to work is Jan 16....

We have plenty of time to figure out plans, of course!

Oh I'll be there all day on the 14th. I swear I'll be the crazy person you'll hear about in the detroit free press who ran to the Camaro. lol My birthday is one week later, the 21st. And thanks! And I'm willing to meet up! I'll be there with two of my close friends. Edited by NOS2006

*nods* In that case ... sounds good to me! I believe I still have your # (and Josh's, too) from my trip last August..... If I get up there on Friday, I'll call both of you to figure out plans for Saturday.... And, you're welcome. One last thing ... don't get too crazy. Just be glad that your favorite car is on its way back. I'm still waiting for mine :(.

i think you'll be very cold and very bored since it doesn't open to the public until the 14th.

[post="69742"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

:unsure:

should have said "early on the 14th," and now it seems like I will be able to meet up with most of the guys.

Was anyone there today? Anyone go to the Chrysler afterparty @ Detroit Firefighters - rumor was Eva from Desperate Housewives was bartending but she never showed up. Dieter was there though. If anyone is going tomorrow, just a heads up but a seat by the GM stage will not be the best seat in the house. Go to the emtpy carousel in the Chevy booth. Edited by mrfunji