ocn's tip of the day

ocnblu

I have...a handful of times. They generally taste like compacted grass clippings.

I have a tip of my own: Lycra bike shorts and heated leather seats don't go very well together.

That reminds me, do not let women drive vehicles with heated leather seats in the summer! Someone I know, not going to mention any names, came in one hot August day and said something is wrong with the Grand Prix's air conditioner? It was not cooling her off at all. when I looked she had a big sweat ring around her back, the poor thing had put the heated seats on high and was driving around that way. :smilewide:

what that is? i got a bloodhound gang cd and one of the songs is about a bumper sticker on a subaru in a wawa parking lot, continues to say do you even know what a wawa is

:lol:

Wawa is like a 7-11 that doesn't suck.

EDIT: Been meaning to tell you how much I like the Vanishing Point stills in your sig!

wawa....ive been to a wawa once.... none of them up here! :smilewide:

KY is Wawa and 7-11 free! :smilewide:

I have been to the former once in my life and the latter twice in my life. The closest thing we have to either down here would be a Speedway convenience store and it sucks compared to either of them.

But, forget Wawa, 7-11, and Speedway. I want to give these guys a try.

DSC_1181.jpg

I wonder if they would give me a Castrol Coke to wash it down with? :scratchchin:

I thought I would share since it was a fart thread. My mom, dad, and brothers and sisters would have fart contests after drinking alot of soda pop when I was a kid. Mom always won for the loudest and the longest. Ahhh, those were the days!

I thought I would share since it was a fart thread. My mom, dad, and brothers and sisters would have fart contests after drinking alot of soda pop when I was a kid. Mom always won for the loudest and the longest. Ahhh, those were the days!

I don't know man, my buddy could give you a run for your money...

I swear he can just about fart in song.... :lol:

I don't know man, my buddy could give you a run for your money...

I swear he can just about fart in song.... :lol:

Ohhh, you are trying to appeal to my competitive side. Bring on the beans and the soda pop!

I guess this proves that the slang is not the same everywhere. Here in Toronto, saying someone is acting or being "Minty" is saying you suspect them of being gay, but you're not sure.

I've not heard that.

Hey YD, if you put a yellow dart in your butt and farted, could you hit the bullseye? :P

Wawa is like a 7-11 that doesn't suck.

EDIT: Been meaning to tell you how much I like the Vanishing Point stills in your sig!

thanks for that info

i looked up some pics cause i was watching the video from audioslaves show me how to live and thats when i decided to put it in there, the quote is what the dj says of course.

I got vanishing point and dirty mary crazy larry for Christmas this year from my dad. bullet is next to complete the car chase trilogy.

as for farting, theres a station from my area that had a guy on one morning that could fart on command, he did fart songs out. hilarious.