Blake Noble

Old Sketches

20 posts in this topic

Just some old stuff from ages ago that I had forgotten about. :AH-HA_wink:

_0_01_pontiacrinconedit.jpg

_0_10_apontiacgpedit.jpg

6ef587e3.jpg

9d216b9d.jpg

I never realized how far my skills have come since then.

Very nice!!

I like the work on the front fenders/a-pillar of the top concept, but your rear view has a different take on that area.

Let's just say, don't quit your day job! :yes:

Let's just say, your opinions are little piles of dog$h! in the gutter to me. :yes:

Perhaps if you offered some constructive criticism, my tune would be different. Then again, you are passing judgment on stuff that is almost well over a year old.

But, I will thank you for making my drive to achieve my goals even stronger.

Edited by YellowJacket894

if this isnt what you consider good, me posting a drawing will be a major ego boost for you, YJ

I have been considering a doing thread for the stuff I have in my sketchbook. You know. Recent stuff. Better stuff. Stuff with more artistic skill rather than more rendering skill.

Then again, the stuff in that sketchbook are exercises, and not the stuff I am working on for my college portfolio, which, as of now, is far from being complete. :P

my drawing is all in school doodling whilst i should be paying attention... i can barely draw 2D, my attempts at 3D are hysterical.. :rotflmao:

Let's just say, your opinions are little piles of dog$h! in the gutter to me. :yes:

Perhaps if you offered some constructive criticism, my tune would be different. Then again, you are passing judgment on stuff that is almost well over a year old.

But, I will thank you for making my drive to achieve my goals even stronger.

Good, you'll need that extra incentive!

Those are Drop Dead GORGEOUS, YJ. The Detail is Impressive.

I love them. Especially the 2nd one. It will make for a great replacement for the G5, that stupid Chevy re-badge. Can we see the front of it?. also the last two, except that I hate the Pontiac logo that was used on the G8 concept, which is nothing more than an Aussie import, that I hate. The first one is good but I don't like the rear quarter that looks kinda lika a Mazda RX-8.

These are great drawings. I can never draw like these.

Edited by Diehard GrandPrix Fan

Good, you'll need that extra incentive!

You know, when I stop to consider things, I think you might actually have come in here expecting lemonade, but instead found only a few lemons, so to speak. :AH-HA_wink:

And ... I will say no more about it.

I love them. Especially the 2nd one. It will make for a great replacement for the G5, that stupid Chevy re-badge. Can we see the front of it?. also the last two, except that I hate the Pontiac logo that was used on the G8 concept, which is nothing more than an Aussie import, that I hate. The first one is good but I don't like the rear quarter that looks kinda lika a Mazda RX-8.

These are great drawings. I can never draw like these.

Thanks, Diehard.

The second sketch never had a front view. I think I was intending it to be a larger car, really, about the size of the last Grand Prix coupe. I don't really remember. I just found it on my harddrive and thought I would upload it.

As for the fascia design in the rear 3/4 view on the fourth sketch, it was suppose to reflect shape of the light panel from the 1997 Bonneville.

Nice work! I don't get around to browsing this section of the forum as much as I used to, but it seems like every time I do there's some great work. I really like that last GP coupe on the bottom!

Those are very, very cool. I love the side scallop coming out of the Pontiac logo (I did a similar thing for my Solstice sketch.) The wide taillights also rock.

Meh, might as well just keep the project secret then.

J/K :P You've definitely piqued my interest.

Very good sketches, Jacket. Got any new ones?

You know, I do have a few I just have to add finishing touches to ...

If I can catch a long enough break this evening in between fixing the Monte's gauge cluster, I'll dust the scanner off and post 'em.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0