Sign in to follow this  
MRDETROITMETAL

CTS-V artcar

5 posts in this topic

Zulehan    0

You know almost no one here really appreciates your style of chop. I mean you've got descent skill for what you do, and I'm sure you have other forums where you display your work, so why here?

The large Caddy logo doesn't match the perspective of the hood.

I do like the flames.

At this point I've run out of ways to insult your works without crossing the line with foul language....I'm beginning to get the distinct impression that you one either love to be made fun of/ thought of as a joke or two you truly take way too many drugs, and post during the peak of your highs and expect that you work will be viewed in the same twisted sense you intended it to be while on mushrooms and acid. Here's some advice, the majority of us here are sober, how about normal paint jobs, and normal design language as a starting point for your next project. We've all heard about your "in demand" art cars, but I haven't seen a single one on the street, and I'm sure no one else has. We want to see concepts that could be PRODUCED, this forum is to allow your imagination to be creative, but for Christ's sake, your work is just laughable. Don't get me wrong, the quality isn't the worst I've seen in chopping skill, but the designs you make from those chops, and the paint jobs are just atrocious.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this