Should I?

K.C.

Yes, but what are the specs? Used, New? Mileage? My boss wants one but the first few of these that hit the lots are gonna have the piss driven out of them by salesman. He's going to order one and be there when it arrives on the transport, so they can't go rag the $h! out of it.

08G8GT.jpg

It's new. I took the pic on the test drive. The picture of the car is taken in front of the concession stand at a soccer field.

And yes, one is in the future, just not until 2009. I cannot believe how great the G8 handles. It has the best steering system of anything I've ever driven. Granted the Corvette steering sucks, but this is worlds better.

I'll keep everyone posted.

It's new. I took the pic on the test drive. The picture of the car is taken in front of the concession stand at a soccer field.

And yes, one is in the future, just not until 2009. I cannot believe how great the G8 handles. It has the best steering system of anything I've ever driven. Granted the Corvette steering sucks, but this is worlds better.

I'll keep everyone posted.

Be sure to tell the salesman you would have bought one if it offered a manual transmission :AH-HA_wink:

One thing is that I hate that bright slut red color. I am not a "LOOK AT ME" type of guy. Give me black, dark gray, or a nice muted blue. This slut red is for the young ones or the insecure.

Are you dead from the neck up? Of course you should!

May I ask how much the dealer mark-up on that G8 is? And are you buying the V6 or V8?

The dealer mark up (stupid tax) on this one was $2,000. Of course, that would be waived for me (I've sucked off the sales guy a few times :AH-HA_wink: )

Oh, and V8 of course!!!!!!!

The dealer mark up (stupid tax) on this one was $2,000.

Hmm ... interesting. All of the G8s equipped with the V8 engine I have encountered at my local Pontiac dealer have been marked up to around that same price as well. :scratchchin:

Of course, that would be waived for me (I've sucked off the sales guy a few times :AH-HA_wink: )

:blink::unsure::huh:

a lil bit too much info :P

:rotflmao:

Oh, and V8 of course!!!!!!!

Good! There is nothing wrong with a V6, but there damn sure isn't anything wrong with a V8, am I right? :AH-HA_wink: 8)

Edited by YellowJacket894

Forgive it for it's slutty exterior! it's still a beauty.

If you don't buy this car, I will rain electronic hell down on you over cyberspace! Or maybe I'll just say you made a bad decision. I'll let you decide which is more likely.

Jonathon

YES! im flying out to do an OFFICIAL review.... yea, professional purposes only :AH-HA_wink:

:blink::unsure::huh:

a lil bit too much info :P

Don't buy the ticket until 2009. I don't want you to arrive early and be stuck driving the Vette or the Acadia.

I was joking guys. That's why I put the ah-ha smiley behind it. LOL. Just being breezy, and a bit dirty. Was it too much? :lol: Seriously, I know the sales guy and my family has bought more than a few cars from him. No stupid tax for me!

Edited by K.C.

Hmm ... interesting. All of the G8s equipped with the V8 engine I have encountered at my local Pontiac dealer have been marked up to around that same price as well. :scratchchin:

:rotflmao:

Good! There is nothing wrong with a V6, but there damn sure isn't anything wrong with a V8, am I right? :AH-HA_wink: 8)

V-6 is good, but V-8 is better. I guess I am an American and from the more is better generation. :D

Forgive it for it's slutty exterior! it's still a beauty.

If you don't buy this car, I will rain electronic hell down on you over cyberspace! Or maybe I'll just say you made a bad decision. I'll let you decide which is more likely.

Jonathon

Oh JD, if you were my boy you'd have that bright red G8. You certainly deserve it working so hard in school and sacrificing. Let daddy take care of ya. :)

Thanks KC, I've never had a handsome new dinette set before. :lol:

I'll send it as soon as you pay the taxes on it. :lol:

I never understood why dinette sets were "handsome"? Why can't they just be functional? I don't get it. :unsure:

V-6 is good, but V-8 is better.

I cannot say it any better myself. Sadly, when you are "broke as a joke" as the old adage goes, your tune does change a little. :P

I guess I am an American and from the more is better generation. :D

Just like I am an American and raised by two parents from the "more is better generation." :AH-HA_wink:

Edited by YellowJacket894

SS, here's something to think about. With PCS's daughter, you only have on dad to deal with. With my daughter, you have two crazy fathers. Thinking about it. :lol:

dont worry... you said shes about the age where dating may be an issue soon? after a very abusive... um.. i mean THOROUGH test drive of your future G8, i can give her a pep talk about why boys are evil... :P

i know how i think.. for my sanity i cant have a girl.... cause any boy she brings home, ill know what he wants!

though ive discovered my hormones calmed down a bit where i have more then 1 thought on my mind/.... :P

You had better hope that your relationship doesn't turn into what mine has after eight months! :smilewide: :AH-HA_wink:

so far, 17 months and all is well on paradise, not one fight ever, and i cant think of being without her, or any other girl... :wub:

though if something did happen, i may have to find my rebound in PCS's daughter! :AH-HA_wink:

so far, 17 months and all is well on paradise, not one fight ever, and i cant think of being without her, or any other girl... :wub:

Good! :)

though if something did happen, i may have to find my rebound in PCS's daughter! :AH-HA_wink:

As for being on the rebound, I have learned to always stand ready, in not so many words. :AH-HA_wink:

is it wrong to consider dating a girl who lives a few hundred miles away and whom ive never met just to spite PCS? :rotflmao:

It is for a good cause, so I will say, "no." :rotflmao: :AH-HA_wink: