Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dr. Sketch

Another camaro

10 posts in this topic

Here is my camaro. I wanted to keep the F body style because that, and others, made the camaro easy to reconize. So here it is. In the process of rendering.Tell me what you think.
Posted Image

too much 2nd gen infuence and the profile is a bit Scion tC... :(

I like it but i dont quite rmember any of the camaros 67 throught 02 whn the f-body was droped having the fins at the bottum of the quarter panel. They where always half way up on the quarter panel betwen th rocker and the rear quarter window they just look out of place where you have them drawn.

1969 baby, the best year ever... styling wise and otherwise.

He's got them in the right place.. take a look. :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

well i hate to say it but it looks great............ you could finish the headlights that front looks a little rough and blank and you have a def areas where the shadowing and glare doesnt match your body or reality............but i like it good job

If you made the front end just a little bit bigger and fixed the headlights to make them look like the Camaro of the 1960's, then it would look awsome. I get that you tried to make it look like the latest camaro, but look at the new Mustang. It is retro styled like the origional. Thats how you should design it. Thats how I made my version of the new Chevelle look. Retro, classic, hotrod. You first should think about what the car magazines would think of thecar if it was a production car. Thats why my chevele looks so incredibly good.

Maybe this will inspire you to make your camaro look better. Don't completly copy this though, I sent it to the new Devices Section at GM.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0