• Welcome Guest!

Founded in 2001, CheersandGears.com is one of the oldest continuously running automotive enthusiast communities on the net. 

Sign in to follow this  
Zulehan

A Pontiac

I love it. That could have been an awesome facelift. Though I am not big on hood scoops for the car I buy, but it DOES make the car sportier.

Thanx. Even though it's now just a future dream to see the new Grand Prix on the road that's never going to happen for they killed it.

Do you mind if I use that pic as my avatar?

This design is so loaded with excitment, it could cause your genitalila to violently explode! :rotflmao:

Good quality sketch, though. 8)

nOt bad.... for a car with FWD proportions.

I tried to draw the car as pretty much exactly what I see GP Fan drawing over and over and over and over. Mid 90's, body cladding, FWD and everything.

The old school 80's-90's Pontiac wheels are my idea though. They should be gold, by the way.

Well, I try to avoid drawing the body claddings these days. For, my Grand Prix don't have them to begin with and I like it as is. My early pics all had body claddings I admit, but I try not to go over-board and settle for one narrow strip in the center instead these days, like my current Grand Prix. Also, I don't draw that much hood scoops I used to, though none of them has any quality to it and I still have a long way to go before they LOOK like cars and especially I am having a tough time making the futuristic look of all the cars I am drawing. I guess my spare time drawing don't have any potentials anytime soon, for, even if I give my best shot, it just comes out all wrong. I try to implement various tips that I get from here and the GMI board, and tried to implement them, such as removing the line on the bonnet to make it cleaner, narrowing the b-piller and all, but they just refuse to come out the way I wanted. oh well, I guess I will keep practicing.

Edited by Diehard GrandPrix Fan

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We ♥ Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook