Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blake Noble

Frontera Concept

28 posts in this topic

Think along the lines of a small crossover, SS. :AH-HA_wink:

Edited by YellowJacket894

Doesn't do a whole lot for me. Not bad at all, it's just me I guess. If the dimensions were more hot hatch, maybe. I dunno.

:unsure:

The above smiley was not in reference to your sketch but the direction this thread has taken.

The drawing is good, but the design is not my cup of tea, you do have some good drawing abilities, keep at it.

:unsure:

The above smiley was not in reference to your sketch but the direction this thread has taken.

I know PCS believes that his $h! does not stink, and that he has the ability to walk all over anyone he pleases, but I will not sit idle like I have previously done and let him believe that he will ever discourage me or prevent me from achieving my goals in life. I am a fighter. And, by God, I will fight and fight hard.

I am aware of my probabilities in getting into college for this sort of thing, but I am fairly confident I will get in. There is a representative coming to my high school from DAAP and my art teacher and myself will be talking to them. :AH-HA_wink:

The drawing is good, but the design is not my cup of tea, you do have some good drawing abilities, keep at it.

Thank you, Delta. :)

Oh, please. You may give me a break now, PCS. :rolleyes:

I have a feeling that if I drew a widely-praised, flawless mural of the Deposition of Christ, you would still sing your now tired and boring little hymn. Please, take your bull$h! elsewhere. You are making my nerves wear thin. :smilewide:

Now, don't you come back unless you have something new or beneficial to say! Nobody likes to listen to the same old record that is stuck in the same old groove. And you are that record. Do you know what eventually happens to that record? It becomes broken, and broken for good. :AH-HA_wink:

There is a difference between being a critic and being annoying. If you are ever to say anything else to me regarding my work, I hope it is something of significance rather than, well, whatever you call the comment you just posted.

And if you think you will stand in my way of accomplishing my goals, you are sadly mistaken. And I "say" this quite coldly to you: don't you ever, by any stretch of your dwindling imagination, try and get in my way. To think that you would ever try and strip away what I know is my purpose in life simply infuriates me. You have all but stepped on my feet.

To be honest, I wish to never hear from you again regarding anything I do with my work. And I wish that you never speak of it or look at it as well. That is, if you continue to post what you have just posted, which is nothing but a junk rambling and is done to solely deface a person's morale.

I will continue to grow stronger, learn and improve my techniques, and I will apply to every goddamned art college in the country, overseas if that is what is required, and acquire the loan for however much money I need when that time comes. This is what I want to do with my life. This is what I have been doing since I was a small child. And even when I tried to do something else during the times where I felt the need to "seek myself out," I wound up falling back on sketching cars and art. And I am very passionate about achieving my dream. Don't you ever question that.

Don't quit my day job? You might as well tell me to hang up my hat and pop back a bottle full of prescription pain killers, a preposition I know you will come in here, with your tired rhetoric, and say I should do.

Oh I hope I get the chance to be in on the review committee when/if you apply at GM, but if not, makes no difference, I'm sure I will know many there. :AH-HA_wink:

Designers normally have a patron within GM, who's yours? :smilewide:

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

Oh I hope I get the chance to be in on the review committee when/if you apply at GM, but if not, makes no difference, I'm sure I will know many there. :AH-HA_wink:

Designers normally have a patron within GM, who's yours? :smilewide:

Who says I will apply at GM first, hmm? I would most certainly like to work at GM, yes, but lets just say I have my sights aimed elsewhere for the time being. :AH-HA_wink:

And who says you know exactly who I am, from the day I was born, the schools I have attended, where I have worked, or even something as simple as my full name? How can you say you know who I am other than what information I have posted on these forums? Just as I do not know much about you other than what I have been told. Answer me that. Do not bluff, either. I have been bluffed quite a lot in my lifetime and my senses can pick up on such things quite well, maybe not every single time, but most of the time I can detect bull$h! quite well.

So who am I, PCS? Just exactly what is my full name? What is my exact address? Where was I born? Who are my parents? How is my health right now? Who are my relatives? What is my exact heritage? Hmm? If you will answer all of that spot-on, without error, I might just consider to eat my hat. :smilewide:

Hats taste funny.

Anyway, the overall shape is good, but the front is a bit blunt where the rest of the body is swoopy. Also the upper character lines are starting to suffer from Burns' randomness. Overall though it's quite good! :P

Edited by Dodgefan

Thanks, Dodgefan. :)

And, PCS, I see no response from you. Have I, by any chance, called your bluff? I know you may be an executive with a good rank at GM, but that does not mean you are some totally all-seeing God. And I also know that a patron is not required for me at this point. That would be nice, however, to have such a headstart on things, but I am not worried about it and will not be until my 3rd or 4th year in college. Do not think for one second I cannot obtain one, however. I can. And I might just do that in time.

I had a feeling some time back you would make such a claim, anyway, that you would try and prevent me from getting a job after college pretty much on the sole basis that you do not like me. So reading that does not surprise me in the least bit. Very petty, if I may make such a judgment myself. It really speaks about your character.

Who says I will apply at GM first, hmm? I would most certainly like to work at GM, yes, but lets just say I have my sights aimed elsewhere for the time being. :AH-HA_wink:

And who says you know exactly who I am, from the day I was born, the schools I have attended, where I have worked, or even something as simple as my full name? How can you say you know who I am other than what information I have posted on these forums? Just as I do not know much about you other than what I have been told. Answer me that. Do not bluff, either. I have been bluffed quite a lot in my lifetime and my senses can pick up on such things quite well, maybe not every single time, but most of the time I can detect bull$h! quite well.

So who am I, PCS? Just exactly what is my full name? What is my exact address? Where was I born? Who are my parents? How is my health right now? Who are my relatives? What is my exact heritage? Hmm? If you will answer all of that spot-on, without error, I might just consider to eat my hat. :smilewide:

Easy enough to do, I don't need your exact name and address. I know you went to school in Kin Tukee, you already said what college you are going to, I know what you look like, Christ I even know what the name of your Credit Union is, that y'all belong too. Easy enough to send to HR send me all the candidates that went to high school in Kin Tukee, or went to this college, and then just happen to show up on interview day. :smilewide:

I wish you well in your automotive career, tell Tata I said hi! :P

Easy enough to do, I don't need your exact name and address. I know you went to school in Kin Tukee, you already said what college you are going to, I know what you look like, Christ I even know what the name of your Credit Union is, that y'all belong too. Easy enough to send to HR send me all the candidates that went to high school in Kin Tukee, or went to this college, and then just happen to show up on interview day. :smilewide:

I wish you well in your automotive career, tell Tata I said hi! :P

Heh-heh. The joke is on you, PCS, all I will say. Tell me, is the wool over your eyes soft enough or did I slack a little on the Woolite? :AH-HA_wink:

Like I have told you, I can play this game a little better than you think.

Damn, PCS must have lost his midol or something... YJ, you obviously understand that your work is awesome, and PCS wants to feel powerful....

dont worry, ill have his daughter in my backseat steaming some windows soon :smilewide: :rotflmao:

Edited by SuperSport623

Well this is all I will say: I sent an e-mail to a college about a week ago with one of my sketches attached. I now have an application setting right here on my desk. What does this tell you? :scratchchin:

It's a nice start.

dont worry, ill have his daughter in my backseat steaming some windows soon :smilewide: :rotflmao:

How on earth will you get to Switzerland where my daughter is? I doubt you could make it to Jersey! :smilewide::P

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

Holy $h!, my grammar was completely atrocious three years ago. Almost everything I wrote had a near lack of cohesion as well. It's actually painful to read.

... And f@#k it. I know you shouldn't pick old wounds but I can't leave this thread without mentioning that, as pathetic as it sounds, PCS was one deterrent that ultimately stopped me from achieving my only real goal as a teenager. So thanks. Thanks, you big hairy asshole, wherever you are.

Edited by black-knight

I cannot tell whether he's being facetious, or you two had prior beef.

He did act like a colossal dick. But I'm surprised he deterred you. You make good stuff, so who cares what some other moron thinks. Plus, the good designers appear to be at Mopar and Hyundai, not GM.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0