Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Simply amazing!!!!

1 post in this topic

Well I went to a Hummer only offroad event this last Saturday. I have not had that much fun in a long time! We took my friends month old H3 to the event and all I can say is I want one now!! That thing was unstopable. Everyone talks about the "lack of power" well I'm here to say not once during the event did that thing have any issues with power. This thing climbed and descended some stuff that I have not done in offroading. I have done quite a bit of offroading in my time and I have never been in a vehicle that could do what we were doing. We went through mudbogs, over boulders, logs, through suspension articulation courses, down a, I swear 45 degree descent! The second time we went down the descent it was so washed out we were almost vertical, the front end buried in the dirt and the back end came off the ground quite a bit. I was in the back seat at the time and I was suspended in my seatbelt, my legs and body were just floating there!! Thank god for the seatbelt. Needless to say we came away with some dents, scrapes, a smashed license plate, and a missing center cap but, man was it worth it! As a side note I have friend who works at GM like me and we know a guy that did the final release on the automatic transmission for the H3. Their last test was Moab. They did 7 miles in 3 days without a hitch!!!! Hows that for toughness?!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room