Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MRDETROITMETAL

Chevy SS Coupe

32 posts in this topic

Looks like the love Chile of a Charger and an Implala but uglier. Just when there was hope for you. :nono:

1. do you not realize how ugly the front wheel well is? it's way too open for how low you dropped it, and how much you took off the hood. That's weird, you usually have the wheels scraping the wheel wells when you drop your cars.

2. When you chopped the side of the car down, it made the beltline waay too low, making the window waay too tall. Your window should never be almost as tall as the rest of your door. Looks stupid and outdated.

3. The line between your door window and your C-pillar being straight up and down is totally outdated and went out with the Eldorado. Do something more current and dynamic. If anything it's definitely not a Chevy look.

4. C-pillar is way too thick. You will crash when merging.

5. Big fat badonka-donk. Do you not see how fat the rear looks? Slim it down if you're going to slim the rest of the car.

6. Taillights wouldn't actually be half bad if they didn't look a little too G8.

7. You didn't do a good job at all at the bottom of the A-pillar. I guess you were going for a kind of '71 Toronado hump in the front fender but you screwed it up. That's not appropriate for a Chevy anyway.

8. Why do you ALWAYS have to have that same old giant vent in the rear fender after the door?? Please explain what it's there for and why you do the same damn thing every time.

9. That rear fender kickup looks way too much like the Charger one.

10. If you're going to do those pointless white lines (or were you going for chrome?), put it somewhere else on the car too, to pull the design together. The rear looks bare without it.

11. Carbon fiber trunk? Why? If you're going carbon fiber, go all out. If not, don't.

If you don't relate to this critique... I can't help you.

Noty really feelin this one.

1. do you not realize how ugly the front wheel well is? it's way too open for how low you dropped it, and how much you took off the hood. That's weird, you usually have the wheels scraping the wheel wells when you drop your cars.

NOT DROPPED, IT IS SLAMMED.

2. When you chopped the side of the car down, it made the beltline waay too low, making the window waay too tall. Your window should never be almost as tall as the rest of your door. Looks stupid and outdated.

LOOKS DIFFERENT, SLAMMED KEEPS THE BODY THE SAME PROPORTIONS BASICALLY MOVING THE WHEEL WELLS UP.

3. The line between your door window and your C-pillar being straight up and down is totally outdated and went out with the Eldorado. Do something more current and dynamic. If anything it's definitely not a Chevy look.

ELDORADO WAS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING.

4. C-pillar is way too thick. You will crash when merging.

HAS A MORE FORMAL LOOK (MONTE CARLO)...BESIDES WHO MERGES ? YA JUST PASS 'EM ALL RIGHT ?

5. Big fat badonka-donk. Do you not see how fat the rear looks? Slim it down if you're going to slim the rest of the car.

TELL NASCAR, NOT DISAGREE WITH YOU BUT IT IS AERO EFFICIENT.

6. Taillights wouldn't actually be half bad if they didn't look a little too G8.

CLASSIC 3 LENSES QUE BACK TO IMPALA'S OF 50,60 & 70'S

7. You didn't do a good job at all at the bottom of the A-pillar. I guess you were going for a kind of '71 Toronado hump in the front fender but you screwed it up. That's not appropriate for a Chevy anyway.

67 CHEVY IMPALA

8. Why do you ALWAYS have to have that same old giant vent in the rear fender after the door?? Please explain what it's there for and why you do the same damn thing every time.

I LIKE IT.

9. That rear fender kickup looks way too much like the Charger one.

CHARGER SELLS !!

10. If you're going to do those pointless white lines (or were you going for chrome?), put it somewhere else on the car too, to pull the design together. The rear looks bare without it.

PINSTRIPE RED & WHITE (COULD BE CHROME )

11. Carbon fiber trunk? Why? If you're going carbon fiber, go all out. If not, don't.

GRILLE SPEAKER SCREENING, TO LET THE SOUND OUT THE TRUNK !!...LOL

If you don't relate to this critique... I can't help you.

THX ...I can relate !!!

slammed/dropped// either way, total waste and an ugly look...

1. NOT DROPPED, IT IS SLAMMED.

Is that all you have to say? It's semantics. Defend the design.

2. LOOKS DIFFERENT, SLAMMED KEEPS THE BODY THE SAME PROPORTIONS BASICALLY MOVING THE WHEEL WELLS UP.

But it's not proportioned. That's what I'm getting at. It's whacked up.

3. ELDORADO WAS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING.

But it's an Impala! An Impala should be proud to be an Impala, not trying to be a Cadillac.

4. HAS A MORE FORMAL LOOK (MONTE CARLO)...BESIDES WHO MERGES ? YA JUST PASS 'EM ALL RIGHT ?

Umm... do you drive? How do you get on a highway?

And that's not a formal look anymore. It's way outdated. It was formal in the 80's.

5. TELL NASCAR, NOT DISAGREE WITH YOU BUT IT IS AERO EFFICIENT.

Who cares. It's ugly.

6. CLASSIC 3 LENSES QUE BACK TO IMPALA'S OF 50,60 & 70'S

Yes, I understand that, and I like that. But the actual shape looks very borrowed from the G8.

7. 67 CHEVY IMPALA

Take a look at the '67 Impala, then look at the '71 Toronado. You'll see what I'm talking about.

8. I LIKE IT.

I like pronounced fender bulges but I don't put them on every single car I draw. It's not creative.

9. CHARGER SELLS !!

Camry sells.

10. PINSTRIPE RED & WHITE (COULD BE CHROME )

Poorly executed.

11. GRILLE SPEAKER SCREENING, TO LET THE SOUND OUT THE TRUNK !!...LOL

Oh. That's really stupid. Let the sound out in a subtler, more integrated and tasteful way.

1. NOT DROPPED, IT IS SLAMMED.

I'm going to slam this thing into a wall. Clarkson style.

Edited by ToniCipriani

It's whacked up.

Dis $h! is whack yo, fo' shizzle.

Dis $h! is whack yo, fo' shizzle.

Yeah so I listen to rap. No point keepin it on the DL, ya hurrd?

Ight, den...stroke it you own way...dis still da bomb. Dropped, Slammed...Jammed.

LOL, I love you guys opinions...they so out of whack it's fun to "debate"...no Dis Intended here on my part.

No sale on your ideas either, sorry. Remember many of these pixs I post are "Custom Car Designs" not intended as a production model. When I put up a production car (Volt Liberty), then you all can relate. When it comes to anything outside the box,....Again you r in the minority.

Iz All Good tho.

THX.

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

wow, you take critique like a 12 year old.... and to be honest, you probably are....

most people i know outgrow the ricer/bagged/lowrider look....

Ight, den...stroke it you own way...dis still da bomb. Dropped, Slammed...Jammed.

LOL, I love you guys opinions...they so out of whack it's fun to "debate"...no Dis Intended here on my part.

No sale on your ideas either, sorry. Remember many of these pixs I post are "Custom Car Designs" not intended as a production model. When I put up a production car (Volt Liberty), then you all can relate. When it comes to anything outside the box,....Again you r in the minority.

Iz All Good tho.

THX.

Minority of what? You have yet to ever show us a real completed work, so until that day these clients that love these hideous chops are just imaginary friends. Show this to any normal person with any shred of taste and they will see i for what it is...a pile of ugly crap.

EPIC FAIL xINFINITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're living in a fantasy world. If we were in the "minority," production cars would all be dropped, slammed, jammed, bagged, airbrushed, scalloped, scooped, meshed, chromed, murdered, tricked out, bombed, boxed, subbed, pinstriped, body-kitted aesthetic puke.

You're living in a fantasy world. If we were in the "minority," production cars would all be dropped, slammed, jammed, bagged, airbrushed, scalloped, scooped, meshed, chromed, murdered, tricked out, bombed, boxed, subbed, pinstriped, body-kitted aesthetic puke.

and thank GOD, as long as your not at SEMA or watching Pimp My Ride, these cars usually stay a fantasy...

RICERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

OK... some statistics... 21 replies in this thread (22 now), and only 1 post says he like the roofline, 2 were rebuttals, all the rest are disapprovals.

So 18/21 x 100% = 85.7%

And you call 85.7% MINORITY? And this is not the only thread I'm observing this.

I hope you don't work for the polling stations...

Pimp My Ride never fails to turn out retarded cars, but there are actually some decent cars at the Sema shows. What's sad is not only is he in a genre that typically pumps out bad cars, but he's really bad at it and doesn't know.

Pimp My Ride never fails to turn out retarded cars, but there are actually some decent cars at the Sema shows. What's sad is not only is he in a genre that typically pumps out bad cars, but he's really bad at it and doesn't admit.

Fixed.

And points fingers and says the minority have bad taste.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0