Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
regfootball

Ford Fiesta S

8 posts in this topic

The Honda Fit is a DUSTMITE

The Toyota Yaris is a MOLE

& this... this is, well... a Piranah. I mean that in a good way, but its not MUCH of a compliment.

its not about what looks good in this segment, its about what looks the least ugly, and i kinda sorta like this one... even though i would NEVER buy a subcompact...

Wow. What a refreshing departure from the old Fiestas that they used to sell around here. GM and Ford do know how to build fun, great looking small cars - just not here. As soon as they stop treating the American buyers as inferior or stupid, they will have shot at sending Toyota and Honda packing.

Wow. What a refreshing departure from the old Fiestas that they used to sell around here. GM and Ford do know how to build fun, great looking small cars - just not here. As soon as they stop treating the American buyers as inferior or stupid, they will have shot at sending Toyota and Honda packing.

Both Ford and Vauxhall/Opel have learned a great deal from the likes of PSA and Fiat when it comes to building good-looking and fun-to-drive B-segment cars over the past twenty years.

That said, machines such as the mk1 Fiesta XR2 and mk1 Nova GTE/Corsa GSi were an absolute hoot.

See how much more mature and attractive this car is compared to the '09 Aveo5? And I don't hate the new Aveo, after seeing it at Baltimore.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0