Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Intrepidation

Teaser

26 posts in this topic

It looks great DF, can I get it with a missile launcher for when I'm stuck in heave traffic? :smilewide:

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

hmmmmm.... what is "IT"? Brand? Model? Concept car?

hmmmmm.... what is "IT"? Brand? Model? Concept car?

It would be a real model but I still have no brand name or model name. :P:banghead:

I'm thinking Redeemer for the name...any thoughts?

It would be a real model but I still have no brand name or model name. :P:banghead:

I'm thinking Redeemer for the name...any thoughts?

I like that name, I have a special feel for that name! :smilewide:

This looks very nice, Dodgefan! I like it a lot and the name does not sound too bad, either. :thumbsup:

I hope this is not the last 3-D render I see from you. :AH-HA_wink:

This looks very nice, Dodgefan! I like it a lot and the name does not sound too bad, either. :thumbsup:

I hope this is not the last 3-D render I see from you. :AH-HA_wink:

Oh it's not. when the car is completely finished I'm going to spam the hell out of the final thread and make 56k users beg for mercy! :AH-HA_wink: :P

Oh it's not. when the car is completely finished I'm going to spam the hell out of the final thread and make 56k users beg for mercy! :AH-HA_wink: :P

Well, thank god I have broadband! :smilewide:

:AH-HA_wink:

:lol:

The modeling is basically done, I just have a couple things to add...like a gas cap. Maybe door handles but I may be lazy and just say they're those trick doors. :P I also need to make an emblem but still need a company name. I think I'll just use Redeemer fr the car name because it sounds badass.

Right now I'm trying to remember how to rig the model... >_<

Mmm-mmm-mmm, can't wait. Looks like it's gunna be awesome.

One thing though: I hope you fixed that A-pillar!

Redeemer sounds wicked. I wish I'd thought of it first! I'd say it needs to be the model name.

Brand name?

I made a couple brands, but I'm waiting until I'm much better with drawing and rendering to finalize their design. AAC is the company. Gallamore is the volume brand, August is the euro-lux brand, and there's an ultra luxury brand and an Asian brand in there somewhere. There are cars like the Revolver, the Kingsclere, and the Platina. Not suggestions (they're mine!) but maybe some inspiration.

Brand names for your Redeemer?

Grace

Odin

Autolux

Dawn

Edessa

Illuminaire

Gemini

Altair

I think letter names are underrated too. BMW, MG, AMC are decent, and you could do better. GRC, VGT, MDS. Figure out what it stands for after making a cool one.

Another cool thing I'm thinking of doing, and I'd suggest as a possibility, is taking an old defunct brand and reviving it. Maybe one none of us have heard of, one that didn't get the chance to develop a modern design language. Or maybe there's one out there whose design or story inspires you.

Mmm-mmm-mmm, can't wait. Looks like it's gunna be awesome.

One thing though: I hope you fixed that A-pillar!

Redeemer sounds wicked. I wish I'd thought of it first! I'd say it needs to be the model name.

Brand name?

I made a couple brands, but I'm waiting until I'm much better with drawing and rendering to finalize their design. AAC is the company. Gallamore is the volume brand, August is the euro-lux brand, and there's an ultra luxury brand and an Asian brand in there somewhere. There are cars like the Revolver, the Kingsclere, and the Platina. Not suggestions (they're mine!) but maybe some inspiration.

Brand names for your Redeemer?

Grace

Odin

Autolux

Dawn

Edessa

Illuminaire

Gemini

Altair

I think letter names are underrated too. BMW, MG, AMC are decent, and you could do better. GRC, VGT, MDS. Figure out what it stands for after making a cool one.

Another cool thing I'm thinking of doing, and I'd suggest as a possibility, is taking an old defunct brand and reviving it. Maybe one none of us have heard of, one that didn't get the chance to develop a modern design language. Or maybe there's one out there whose design or story inspires you.

I kind of like Gemini, the idea of an alphanumeric name is a possibility too if I can't thin of anything else. :P I can't use an existing name as it must be original. The A-pillar thing...eh, you'll see soon enough. :P

I knew it sounded familiar. I usually google a name before I use it. I'll think of some more.

OMG !!!

NOW I understand WHY you don't "get" any of My Chops !!!!...YOU can't SEE 'em !!

(turn up the brightness level on your monitor next time. )

LOL

oh, a name for it .....Blind Faith. I am sure it will have great execution if this is a 3D render, but it already looks so ordinary....whats the point of all that effort anyway ? Another production car, hmmmm. OK. Show me.

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

OMG !!!

NOW I understand WHY you don't "get" any of My Chops !!!!...YOU can't SEE 'em !!

LOL

oh, a name for it .....Blind Faith. I am sure it will have great execution if this is a 3D render, but it already looks so ordinary....whats the point of all that effort anyway ? Another production car, hmmmm. OK. Show me.

I don't know why I'm even bothering to answer your pointless post but for the hell of it...

It's a TEASER. Do you know what a TEASER is? A TEASER is designed to give a sneak peak at the car prior to formal unveiling without giving everything away...so no &#036;h&#33;, it's not going to show everything.

Blind faith is a bad name for any piece of machinery or anything in general. What do you mean "if this is a 3D render"? Have you not been paying attention (what else is new)? I've already explained "the point" in previous threads. Seriously, if you're going to post try reading up about the project before shooting your tasteless mouth off. You'll see the finished car, unlike us who never see your "clients" or any of your "real cars" you've supposedly done.

OMG !!!

LOL

i like custom cars, dont get me wrong, but "slamming" a car, adding extra vents and a paint job that looks like walt disney threw up do not make a tasteful design....

OMG !!!

LOL

Hmm ... all right, turn the brightness up on your monitor and see if you can get any other details out of this:

buickinvictarendering.jpg

:rolleyes:

Although, you know, turning the brightness down the next time I see any of your work so I cannot see it is not too much of a bad idea. :scratchchin:

DF it's looking bad as sin black, even as a teaser I cant tell it's going to be a hell of a car...I just hope you took my advice about the grille inserts int he fog light housings :P

Although on second thought, if the car is black...it may not matter. :scratchchin:

Hmmmm... I like that profile shot.

I vote "Buick Riviera" or "Buick Wildcat" so long as it is a hardtop & has a waterfall grille.

That's the Invicta teaser shot 68.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0