MRDETROITMETAL

Caddy RTS

77 posts in this topic

This should be interesting....:

Caddy RTS & a Corvette RTS (in BG), RTS (Race Touring Sportscar) ...plus the original CTS sedan it was made from :

post-1820-1208971818_thumb.jpg

post-1820-1209070008_thumb.jpg

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

OK, its kinda cool, but whats driving behind it?

And whats that round thing beside the driver?

Why don't you host your photos on something like photobucket? Then I could actually view it since the board doesn't like me, and I can't download directly from the board.

Why don't you host your photos on something like photobucket? Then I could actually view it since the board doesn't like me, and I can't download directly from the board.

DO you want to view it? :P

no, .. i did, and trust me, you dont want to...

And whats that round thing beside the driver?

Bullet hole? :blink::huh:

sorry, here ya go :

caddyvettertsqs8.jpg

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

It's decent actually. Except that it looks too much like the donor car, which is widely known as not a Cadillac.

Haha look at the Chevy though.

Edited by Zulehan

Eheehhhheehheheehehehehhhh.... don't hate it, but you have not changed much on it

and as far as prototype race cars go they're not necessarily pretty or even elegant.

I haven't changed much on it !!!...??? Sorry my bad I should have attached the orig at the start, this WAS a CTS sedan !!!!///:

post-1820-1209069860_thumb.jpg

I haven't changed much on it !!!...??? Sorry my bad I should have attached the orig at the start, this WAS a CTS sedan !!!!///:

ORLY!?!?!?

ecojet_jayleno.jpg

cadillac_ecojet_concept_2006_01.jpg

turbinepoweredecojetcondn1.jpg

This is why it's hard to take you seriously, you lie like Hillary Clint666n.

Just as people in Eastern Europe called her out on her B.S. about

sniper fire and dodging bullets so I can google Jay Leno's/GM's EcoJet

and prove that despite any favorable or positive character traits you

may have you ARE a B.S. artist.

If the base of your chop was NOT the EcoJet so God help me hardtops

are lame, RWD is for losers & BOF cars are weak & frail. :P

ORLY!?!?!?

ecojet_jayleno.jpg

cadillac_ecojet_concept_2006_01.jpg

turbinepoweredecojetcondn1.jpg

:lol::pokeowned:

Uh Yeah really....cut & paste. & all the other cars in there as well ??? WTF is your point here ? It's a CHOP, ya know C&P Chop, bit of brushing here & there. Geez, what did I do wrong now !!!...LMAO.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :banghead:

Oh, & I got one I am working up on the Ecojet too, this was not it & I NEVER said it was, I can hardly wait to finish it upnow to read your comments !!!...lol

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

Using the motion-blurred road & background from the CTS pic does

NOT make it the base pic for the focal point of the chop, which is

the car you've called Cadillac RTS.

It is quickly & unmistakably apparent to anyone who has seen Jay's

crazy Super-Green-Machine that you used/kept about 60% of it for

that chop. It's not the end of the world, whatever, but it IS rather

silly when you try to pass it off as a unique creation based on a car

who's only remaining element is the side view mirrors and you give

no credit to the REAL base-car of the chop.

I appreciate you staying civil & friendly but you're up a creek w/out

a paddle here. For the record about 1 in 20 on your chops is quite

cool. It may not look as polished as something you see at a SEMA

show but it is a very worthwhile effort.

OMG !! supersport dose not like me !!!! cuz I won't buy his "advice" !!!....WTF am I gonna do NOW !!!????....LMAO thats what !!!

OK. LOL....68, I NEVER passed this off as anything I let you guys come up with YOUR IDEAS on this one, I said not ONE Word of explaination on purpose. I just now posted what I thought the concept was RTS ; Race Touring Sportcar, I saw it as a new racing series where RWD Front engine based sports cars designed around LMP standards compete on road courses. Of course it is a totally fictional series & design. Why ? because, everybody together now.....IT IS ART.

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

You said it was a CTS, now you say you never passed this off as anything....Just give it up, you're a hack, you call yourself a professional and you expect people to trust you enough to do business with you when you blatantly lie :lol: ....you can't even lie without being made to look like a fool ( by yourself I might add) Within the same thread you said it was a CTS and then once 68 called you on your bull$h!, you say I never said it was anything.

but i wanna see his TV show on FOX sports that he claims to have.... i cant seem to find any info on it though...

You said it was a CTS, now you say you never passed this off as anything....Just give it up, you're a hack, you call yourself a professional and you expect people to trust you enough to do business with you when you blatantly lie :lol: ....you can't even lie without being made to look like a fool ( by yourself I might add) Within the same thread you said it was a CTS and then once 68 called you on your bull$h!, you say I never said it was anything.

I said it WAS a CTS ...that means it was based off a CTS picture which IS the base picture I used. The confusion is all in your mind. There are 4 other cars in that picture, but the base PHOTO was a CTS. Clear nuff for you now ??? Cool.

i dont like you

but i wanna see his TV show on FOX sports that he claims to have.... i cant seem to find any info on it though...

^ thats quite a skitzo attitude your showing SS !!!...Listen just chill out. Your posting is worthless at this point. Grow up, get a life & mind your own business, oh, thats right you don't have one do you ?...LOL From here out, if it is Not a comment on the chop (chops) posted ...don't expect me to reply to your BS.

The TV shows are being produced with Sports Shop TV, and are placed on various networks including some Fox Sports regions :

http://sstv.com/

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

^ thats quite a skitzo attitude your showing SS !!!...Listen just chill out. Your posting is worthless at this point. Grow up, get a life & mind your own business, oh, thats right you don't have one do you ?...LOL From here out, if it is Not a comment on the chop (chops) posted ...don't expect me to reply to your BS.

The TV shows are being produced with Sports Shop TV, and are placed on various networks including some Fox Sports regions :

http://sstv.com/

The only person whose postings are worthless is yours. You grow up, and please stop posting here.

Well I wouldn't say stop posting here, I think every good forum needs an acid taking burn out. :yes:

Edited by Delta Force79

:rotflmao: @ this thread.

fail.jpg

poster23301687.jpg

Edited by YellowJacket894