What are *you* doing with your $600?

:cheers::bowdown:

I'm amending my response......

The $600 will put new brakes on the CTS.......(34,000miles and I haven't touched them. They're squealing like stuck pigs!!!)

man... your poor car. 46,600 miles on my CTS at lease term and the ceramic pads were a 10 out of 11......

man... your poor car. 46,600 miles on my CTS at lease term and the ceramic pads were a 10 out of 11......

It's those "special performance brake pads" that are on this "Sport" package....they simply wear faster.....they are like the ones on the v-Series, but not Brembo brand....

Pssh...you people and your extended wear items... :P

Hawk HP+ pads...probably got around 10k out of them...if not less. They definitely need replacement. Brembo rotors...well, they are ok...as old as the pads, except the front ones are warped...badly warped. Gotta replace those.

Should look into new tires as well. My P-zeros are ok. I miss my PS2's. P-zeros have been wearing better. Problem with the PS2's is they are good for about 15k, but at $1500 for a set, they aren't cheap (granted, neither were the Pirelli's...)

First thing I need to look into before my car is possibly a set of new tread for the bike, as well as pads, braided lines, stuff to re-tune the shocks according to my weight, and possibly a R6/GSXR rear shock and throttle tube.

But before all the mechanical stuff, I gotta throw some money into my mutual funds...(and maybe a few PS3 games and some stuff to compliment my new Grado RS-1's and tube amp. :AH-HA_wink: )

It should get the A/C fixed on the 1985 and the fan switch fixed on that as well. Get the trunk leaks fixed on the 1981.

Turns out it wasnt the fan switch but the high speed blower relay. And I ahould have said get the A/C fixed on both the old ones.

People think it never gets hot in the great white north. I have news for everybody. It does get quite warm here but more importantly it seems to get humud when it does get warm. Plus if it has rained and the windsheild is foggy and temp about 50 on up degrees without A/C to dry the air it makes it harder to defog the windsheild.

People think it never gets hot in the great white north. I have news for everybody. It does get quite warm here but more importantly it seems to get humud when it does get warm. Plus if it has rained and the windsheild is foggy and temp about 50 on up degrees without A/C to dry the air it makes it harder to defog the windsheild.

Gee, that sounds like here too....

I'm thinking we are going to have a rainy and warm summer....