Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MRDETROITMETAL

The JUDGE Returns...& then some !!!

30 posts in this topic

IDK if I posted this here before or not ...but it seems very appropriate at this point to do so :

gtojudge1024el1.jpg

gtodetailser6.jpg

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

....& while I am on the "Design" thing...Check this out too .....;

backwallclub2cl8.jpg

and going off the chain into the Custom Zone :

buickyjobzw8.jpg

"I will grant you that I have gone in a direction that today is a very very different direction from anything out there in production or even customization, but I do this on purpose. I feel NO affinity with Industrial Design at all, rather I am focused on a Fine Art approach, which in my case is a bit Surrealistic, Abstract, Pop Art. My purpose is not to make pictures of "cars" but to create personal images that strike a chord within a person that inspires them to do what they do the best. Cars are the ART FORM of the 21 century, IMO, everybody has one or two...and when was the last time YOU bought a Canvas Painting ?????...for thousands of dollars !!!...yeah Right, me either !!!...LOL...It is a DEAD Medium. So, I use the automobile as a canvas, not to DESIGN it but to create something you have NEVER SEEN BEFORE."

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

wow, i guess the judge found some leftover G6 street edition grilles...

The Judge is so wrong in so many ways, I can't even begin to count them all.

OK...see I can't even begin to relate to your comment,..."is so wrong in so many ways"...WTF does that mean ???...serious ?

Are you under 20 years old or what ???...cuz you OBVIOUSLY NEVER drove or owned a GTO !!!...or else you could relate to this without stuttering. This is the classic GTO design translated into the current production language. Now you may not agree with my version, & thats cool cuz I am NOT attempting to insult you,....But it IS the most plausible execution, & a Nice Art Image,.... OK so it's a Monaro,...WTF do you all expect the next GTO to be huh ?...get real, this is a very cool version of what it could be, Yea maybe a bit outdated by 2012,...but Right Now...it is the shiz, boyieee.

...& image wise, this & the other stuff posted...is very original & decent execution, even if ya don't like it...it is all that.

( you guys live in the midwest or what ? )..........!???

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

I've seen you posted this on my site a little while back. Personally, I love it. To me, if the Holden version of the real thing looked half as this good(minus the outrageous front bumber, though it is good, but most people will object to), my hatred towards Holden may not be that much as is now, for doing business in US under my favorite brand name.

I've seen you posted this on my site a little while back. Personally, I love it. To me, if the Holden version of the real thing looked half as this good(minus the outrageous front bumber, though it is good, but most people will object to), my hatred towards Holden may not be that much as is now, for doing business in US under my favorite brand name.

Hey Bro !...was up Man ?

Yeah, yeah...I know but check it...HOLDEN is the main reason that GM HAS A RWD program...so bottom line...I LOVE THOSECAUSSIEMFERS !!!!

^^^^^ That is not ANY PONTIAC Grille that has EVER been made,,,,I KNOW...cuz I made it myself !!!

FOR...SERIOUS !! :pokeowned:

lol...U A LYINASSMFER @!@! :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :banghead:

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

iTOLD you DUMB, DEAF ILLLIERATE SHIZ..I MADE THISA GRILLE,,HERES A GRILLE 4U ;

...UH ..WASUPDOC ?

(SEE ATTACHMENT)

U SHOW NO RESPECT TO ME ..I WILL SLAM IT RIGHT BACK INTO YOUR FACE.

ARE WE CLEAR NOW ?

JEZUS, WHY DO THESE RETARDS KEEP STEPP;IN WHEN THEY GOT NO SHOW TO BACK 'EM UP ??????

post-1820-1209315230_thumb.jpg

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

listen, im not being graphic, or gross like you... thanks, cause i opened that up with my younger brother around, and thats nnot something he should see.. your messed up <_<

finally a reason for you to get banned, i hope a mod locks this thread and ends you

Edited by SuperSport623

finally a reason for you to get banned, i hope a mod locks this thread and ends you

nhuh >>>>WHAT THE HELL U TAKIN BOUT ??? BITCH..YOU ARE MESSED UP..YOU KEEP STEPPIN TO ME WITH YOUR LIES & BULL&#036;h&#33;, & YOUR YOUNGER BROTHER NEEDS TO LEARN THAT YOU ARE A BS DWEEB. ...THAT WAY HE WONT GROW UP LIKE YOU !

U GOT ZIP BOY..NADA

STEP OFF FROM MY POSTS NOW :pokeowned::censored:

WE CLEAR ???..STOP ID BOY. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U WANT MORE ??/ I GOT MORE THAN U CAN HANDLE !!!

( I APOLOGIZE TO THE REST OF YOU HERE,,,BUT I HAVE HAS ENOUGH OF THESE LITTLE RETARDS )

HUH ???? ...LMMFAO...I GOT U OWNED & SOLD... :banghead:

:thumbsup:U DIG WHAT I JUST DID RIGHT? ...SUCKER.

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

That 'Judge' is completely tasteless...with all the crap added on, it looks like something a kid in junior high study hall would draw.

^^^ omg !..lol..NO DUDE,IT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE WHAT SOME KID IN JR HIGH WILL PESTER THE SIT OUTTA HIS PARENTS TO BUY FOR HIM !!!

GUESS YOU JUST WERE NOT HERE BACK IN THE DAY HUH ???

CHECK IT ; :pbjtime:

post-1820-1209316101_thumb.jpg

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

You should try giving it a meaner set of headlights and maybe toning the side of the grill down a tad.

You should try giving it a meaner set of headlights and maybe toning the side of the grill down a tad.

oh please !! SWEETHEART...YOU THINK FOR A NYSECOND I AM GONNA LISTEN TO YOUR ADVICE ?????...LOL

OK...I am just messin with ya dude, actually I have another version in the works...based upon a different body style...when it is done I will post it here & I hope you ALL will be a bit more FAIR towards my intentions...or I will F u up !!!...like I just did to SS....do ya need some band aids boyiee ???....LOL

^^^ omg !..lol..NO DUDE,IT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE WHAT SOME KID IN JR HIGH WILL PESTER THE SIT OUTTA HIS PARENTS TO BUY FOR HIM !!!

GUESS YOU JUST WERE NOT HERE BACK IN THE DAY HUH ???

CHECK IT ; :pbjtime:

What's with all the ALL CAPS? Stop shouting. I was born in '70... you should work on your communication skills...your posts are increasingly incoherent.

Edited by moltar

oh please !! SWEETHEART...YOU THINK FOR A NYSECOND I AM GONNA LISTEN TO YOUR ADVICE ?????...LOL

OK...I am just messin with ya dude, actually I have another version in the works...based upon a different body style...when it is done I will post it here & I hope you ALL will be a bit more FAIR towards my intentions...or I will F u up !!!...like I just did to SS....do ya need some band aids boyiee ???....LOL

You didn't "F me up" I stopped because I value not being banned. :P

What's with all the ALL CAPS? Stop shouting. I was born in '70... you should work on your communication skills...your posts are increasingly incoherent.

uh...urrrraahhhh, that z cuz I am an OLDMEAN ASSMFER born in 1954,...Back up Down or learn from tha MASTER of tha Art.

Whatever IDGAF. :pbjtime:

oh seez I am sorry i ment to say IDGAFMFFYAZWIPE :pbjtime::idhitit::censored::pokeowned::hissyfit:

i AM JUS PALYIN THIS A BIT SO DO NOT TAKE IT PERSONAL"

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

wtf?

uh...urrrraahhhh, that z cuz I am an OLDMEAN ASSMFER born in 1954,...Back up Down or learn from tha MASTER of tha Art.

Whatever IDGAF. :pbjtime:

oh seez I am sorry i ment to say IDGAFMFFYAZWIPE :pbjtime::idhitit::censored::pokeowned::hissyfit:

i AM JUS PALYIN THIS A BIT SO DO NOT TAKE IT PERSONAL"

Ok....from your posts it sounds more like you were born around 1990...

Ok....from your posts it sounds more like you were born around 1990...

Don't lump him in with my birth year :P:lol:

hey i was born in 1990 too and i guess noone saw the disgusting pic MDM posted before he took it down .... well i get to test the report button