Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Diehard GrandPrix Fan

Pontiac Police Cruiser

7 posts in this topic

Just did this out of fun. I was wonderring what if, the cops can have choices other than Chevy and Ford? I think Pontiac can also offer them a good alternative than their usual, so I tried. I need your help in correcting all the errors this has, proportions and everything. I need all the tips there are so I can improve my drawings. I already posted this over on GMI about 2 days ago, but I guess, no-one like it, since this is a police car, that NO-ONE put a reply on it. Yeah, well, this is a sucky drawing to begin with I admit, but, I do need some tips and hints.

Draw_Pontiac_Policecar.jpg

Thanx.

this is by far and away the best drawing i have ever seen from you!!! you have improved so much in a relatively short time, i am very impressed with this!!

only issue i really have with it is that id like the C pillar to look less Cadillac and more Pontiac... less steep going down to the rear and a bit more curve at the part where it touches window... and maybe a bit more space between wheel and wheel well

You've improved dramatically :D

It's sculpted really well!

Oh, wow. Thank You. I didn't really expect these compliments. Afterall, this was a quick sketch I did while helping my mother at her store after work. I did however, took a hint of a Ford cop car that was parked by near our store for a Pizza(seems like) for the side decals/graphics, and when I done this drawing, I was like, let's post it so what kind of tips I can get so I can base it to improve upon my future drawings.

Thanx. :)

As for 3.8, I just stuck in there, for I could not think of any engines that came to mind when I drew this. :rolleyes:

Not quite feeling for the 300/Interceptor-esque roofline.

But the skill's definitely great.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0