Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NOS2006

2006 Redesigned ION Convertible

7 posts in this topic

For a contest... C&C, please.

Posted Image

I don't really like the front too much, but the rest looks pretty good. What if you gave it some Astra headlights?

Great job and in all due respect to Northstar, I like the front. Just for fun I would have kept those rear little doors...keep that uniqueness.

actually i would say that this car is too plain for saturns new image the aura and the sky actually have a lot of sharp character this one is too smoothed over, bald, not bland, the head lights are good but not at place in saturn to my liking this would be more at place in the mazda line, no offense, being reminiscent to me of a mx5

I don't know, NOS... The front is really bugging me. I think it might be that out-of-place line. It makes it look terrible. The grill needs to be thinner. Also, the bottom lights need to be out to the edges further with a smooth end and the extra intake removed. And body-color mirrors... Then it'll look good.

It needs some work. The grille for instance needs to be placed higher to right under the hood. Then, it needs to be thinner horizontaly. Those lights aren't right for this car and they show no resemblance to what is see on the rest of the upcoming saturn family. The don't have to be taken right off the aura or the sky but at least look similar. Also, I think you should've based the next ion off the current astra platform because this body type doesn't look very sporty and it seems dated. Wow. I sounded really harsh. Don't take it personally. I worked from 10-8pm today with a 5 minute break. I'm just getting rid of all that pent up rage.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0