Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MRDETROITMETAL

NSX 2

14 posts in this topic

Ohhhhh, ...Let's see if we can all get through ONE thread minus the hick cups...no what I mean ? !!! ;

:scratchchin: There ARE decent people here who are interested in what I am doing & what you are doing too, so can we keep it civil please...I am mak'in the concerted effort to be Nice here...so, c'mon ;

Now I know this ain't perfect, but as a DESIGN it is different....lets see some intelligent C&C this time, OK ?

nsx2ed2.jpg

nsx2ed2.f775f45f37.jpg

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

Not bad, and that scoop back there looks functional without being ridiculous. By "NSX 2" do you mean a second gen?

desgin wise, its not my cup of tea, but props for the very clean chop :thumbsup: most of my stuff winds up blurry

Rims, greenhouse, front fenders, and some pther basics are the same as 1st gen. so this is just a refresh.

not bad, though I'm seeing a lot of Dodge Stealth in that rear end.

not bad, though I'm seeing a lot of Dodge Stealth in that rear end.

Ah, that's what I'm reminded of, but I actually like the full-width tail lights. Overall a pretty clean chop. My problem with the NSX was always the bubble-greenhouse...it seemed too tall for a low-slung car.

Edited by Dodgefan

THX guys ...it ain't all that good but your comments have given me some more thoughts on it. I sorta saw a Buick Reatta in the back light ?? The front grille I was hinting towards a 57 Corvette @!!!..with Camaro headlights ??? :scratchchin:

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

I'm not feeling it too much. The head lights look like they're from a Geo Storm, and the tail lights look like they're from a Dodge Stealth. Not two of my most favorite cars, lol. :AH-HA_wink:

But good chop nonetheless.

Rims, greenhouse, front fenders, and some pther basics are the same as 1st gen. so this is just a refresh.

That's what I was going to say. But I wouldn't put it past him to call it second gen.

No NSX 2 was just the file name....not intended to be a NG design at all, just a custom car idea sketch....But that would be something to do next....THX.

Very 80s. The front looks like it's trying for the F40 look and the rear is ripped straight off the Mitsubishi HSR.

" the rear is ripped straight off the Mitsubishi HSR."

???...not familiar with that car at all, whats it look like ??? sorry ya know I am not a big Import fan, so.....!!! :AH-HA_wink:

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

GIYF...

29009hc8.jpg

OK...Yikes I am sorry I asked !!!...thas terrible !!! :banghead:

THX for the post tho :thumbsup:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room