Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I can finally move on!

3 posts in this topic

I've finally created an Allegro I can be satisifed with. I'm now moving on to the next project.

Cleveland OH- Iagei Motors Incorporated just released Specs on their New Compact C-segment Car, the Aviva Allegro.

Riding atop the DM platform, the Allegro is the first car to display this new platform. The DM platform and its variants (DL, DN) will be shared with at least Three other cars, all of which will see Sales in the US.

The Allegro is Smaller than its Main competitors; Honda Civic and Montgomery Icon, but only in length. The Wheelbase is longer than both cars, but the overhangs are impossibly short, maybe even the shortest on a car of this class and price. This makes for a More Balanced, nimble and overall fun to drive package over its competitors. Like its smaller stablemate the Kier, the Allegros engine has been mounted lower and farther back for a close to 50/50 weight distribution. (45/55) The Engine and platform Is safe too, the engine is designed to bounce under the car instead of inside the cabin. The car is also lighter too, the sedan weighing in just over 2400lbs.

Outside, the dramatic straight lines flow into a tall, short deck trunk lid. The Rear jeweled lights are neat, clean, and different.. The Front Triangular Lamps are clear and Crisp at night, sporting HID lamps. The Wheels range from 16" to 18" in size and nicely compliment the sharp lines.

Inside, the Driver-Oriented dash board is quite unique. It has four storage boxes, and one open cubby hole. There is a Standard 12-volt plug outlet in the dashboard to plug up and charge things such as Small Appliances, Cell Phones and more. The triangular theme is carried out further in the dashboard. The Front seats are roomy and Upright, giving you a commanding view of the road. The rear seats are quite roomy, boasting more legroom than the Montgomery Icon, and room for three six-foot adults. The rear seat bottom opens to find an in seat Storage bin. The rear seat does fold to form a pass through to the trunk.

Performance wise, there is a wide choice of engines, all capable of running on E85 Ethanol (Excluding Diesel Engine). The CX, Grace and GL model grades come standard with the 1.4L 97HP 5800RPM , 87 Ft lbs of torque, and the CXS, CXE and Elegance come with the 1.7L 138HP 6000RPM, 120 ft lbs of torque engine. The Rallentando Model comes with a Tuned 2.2L 197HP 6200RPM, 166ft lbs of torque engine, and a LSD. To add the 1.5L 93HP TDV (Turbo Diesel) Diesel Engine capable of running fully on BioDiesel, (excluding Rallentando) add $960 to the price.

Expect a "Behaivor" model grade that appeals to tuners. It's a stripped model and gets power from a 1.5L 160HP I4, with a redline of 9200RPM.

Prices go as follow:

GL- $13,125

CX- $13,855

CXS- $14,125

Also Included is the Cosmos C-segment SUV, which competes with the Sportage, RAV4, CRV and others.

Please comment. Greatly Appreciated.

the only real criticism i have with your designs are how sharply the roof descends towards the back.... the backseats would be totally useless besides midgets

While it may be unrealistic in its design (the roofline would be a nightmare for rear-seat passengers, the front door cutline reaching all of the way into the front wheel wells would be a nightmare for the engineers), it is a rather expressive sketch. I like that. My suggestions would be to work on perspective, especially from the rear-view, proportions, and your details, making them more realistic. (Just do not lose that expressive edge you have!)

And, sorry dude, but whenever I hear the name Allegro, I think of an Austin Allegro Vanden Plas and laugh.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room