Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MRDETROITMETAL

Stingraysstudios Art Perfromance "chop"

4 posts in this topic

Just so you all understand a bit more as to where I am going & why I do the designs I do ;

stingrayssturdiosshow1ol8.jpg

When I see stuff like the 2nd pix here done it the name of "ART" ...sorry but it kinda pisses me off cuz it is just old shiz, nothing new or creative about it at all !

post-1820-1210395089_thumb.jpg

post-1820-1210395178_thumb.jpg

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

Modern Art tends to rely on the idea or meaning behind the work and not so much the work itself. You can probably thank Duchamp for that.

^ Yeah he was the first "Conceptual Artist"...however I think others have taken his intent too literally, sure signing a urinal & displaying it in a art gallery was something new...in 1918 or whatever....but crushing 2 muscle cars in 2008 is just retarded. There is more conceptual art in my Camaro Shark than any of that stuff. Still I love Duchamp, he was a true innovative artist, but that day was his and it is long gone now. TIME TO STEP IT UP.

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

That C6R look frightened...poor thing is having one hell of a trip. I can't see any of the uploaded files on this site (don't know why) so I can't see the other photo you are comparing your stuff to...

So how exactly does this explain "where you are going" and "why you do the designs you do?"

What is "new" or "creative" about what you did?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0