Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MRDETROITMETAL

Corvette ZR1 NFL/Corona concept

9 posts in this topic

I can't say anymore about this other than what you see, but you could be seeing a lot more of this car or something close to it very soon, considering the concept I would like to hear your opinions on the graphics ideas, the car is stock... :

coronacorvette800cf1.jpg

EDIT :

....after review of your comments :

coronacorvette3ta9.jpg

THX !

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

Drinking and driving is baaad, Mmmm-kay?

meh... dont like it... too busy... and a little ridiculous

however... i understand that this is your style and such... my advice would be to not do a collage like grouping of NFL images... the image of the receiver catching the pass should be enough... then move the NFL logo down to where the antichrist*... i mean Tom Brady... is and enlarge it... perhaps even get rid of the circular coronas thing... the company name on the car twice should be enough... just my opinion tho...

*im a bitter Jets fan and have lots of unreasonable hatred for that man... please excuse my outbursts

^ LOL...the antichrist huh ?....I can't relate much as I am not a big Football fan, now if your talking like Micheal Waltrip or Kyle Bush...Yeah I can relate !!!

Uh, interesting comment...I am sure there will be some adjustments as this is the first draft. You should see the Truck !!! Can't show that one right now tho...srry. THX.

The paint job is a bit busy but whatever. There's a glaring issue with the Corona text on the hood. It's just floating there an doesn't look like it was adjusted to look like it actually is part of the hood.

MDM, one thing i notice with your graphics is, as Dodgefan stated, your desgins dont always follow the contours of the body

OK, THX all...I took your comments into consideration & came up with this one :

coronacorvette3ta9.jpg

(btw 04 Mont brought up a point I had not considered, being that whatever team or player I put on the car someone is going to hate it BECAUSE of that picture...so the image on it now is from a video game !!!...Generic Football THX, Man that was a great post for me.)

One other point you all mentioned...The reason the "sponsor" graphics seem to "stick out" is on purpose. I find that when presenting an idea to those who are not familiar with "chopping" the more OBVIOUS you make what they are looking for the better the presentation goes over.

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

see now that... while not something i would buy because im not a fan of graphics... looks fairly good for what it is... i cant decide if the football or just the NFL logo alone would look better there tho... i guess thats up to you

I picked the football because it matched the coloring of the paint...it is up to the "sponsor" as to what actually gets done tho....speaking of which here is the "other half "of the deal, ...I asked if I can show this so.....It is off the chain for sure, but your comments here have been so helpful I think you earned it :

coronacustomnfl1ae8.jpg

Now this is very "conceptual" as the side TV would be on the drivers side NOT under the refig cooler !!!...but I had to make it seen in ONE look, so thats the deal there. The Screen TV folds out from the back, speakers are installed in the body, tho not exactly where they are shown here...also if any of you know of a good electric motor shop down my way (S.FLA)...I am gonna need someone to rig up that Screen TV as well as the suspension system...lol, the idea there is it can be slammed to the ground for TV viewing then raised up to drive onto the trailer....this thing will most likely never be driven on a real street as it is intended for game day events only ...which is a shame as it has a 427 in it !!!...ah, before I hand it over I will do a few burnouts in it anyway !!...???

But...if your in Mexico one day an this thing blows by you...don't be surprised !!! LOL

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room