Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MRDETROITMETAL

"CUDA !!!

6 posts in this topic

Dat iz 1 HARD CORE mfer Bro !

This is goodbye Aston Martin, Jaguar, ...shiz just GOODBYE BITCH !!!..ugh. :censored: :censored: :censored:

WHAAAAAUMP ! :pokeowned:

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

Okay so you spend a lot of time defending your chops as arty and stylistic as opposed to unrefined and amateur. Is this the same situation with your drawings? Or is this just a rough sketch, and you do sometimes draw up clean, finalized versions?

What's up with the "ghetto type"? That was the thing to do in maybe...2003. I think we are all grown adults here.

The drawing/rendering is pretty decent and looks good if it was 1969, but it feels too dated for anything that would be produced today.

Edited by mustang84

Yeah its just a fast sketch concept...if i like the result then I may take it further but I like to flesh out all the design elements this way at first. Once I get the entire car in my mind it is easier to go to a more detailed drawing or render. The design here is intended to be a bit retro, hence the jive talk...lol....I was goin for a more sports car feel with the muscle car touch from the past Cuda mixed into it.

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

Front is ki d of goofy.... as far as a rough sketch I like the profile.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0