Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Intrepidation

The Redeemer

18 posts in this topic

So at long last my car is finished. It's been many, many hours of work and after nights. It's not perfect and there are still plenty of things to fix but that can be fore another time. here it is guys, the Redeemer.

clay_front.png

clay_back.png

clay_interior.png

--

awesomeness.png

Side-Fixed.png

Fitting.png

front_angle2.png

awesome.png

FG.png

There's a video too, I'll put it up later.

That is BA. Congrats on a final product. Wicked cool. Needs more rear shots!

Wow! I love this, Dodgefan! It is a pretty great design. Keep up the good work, sir! And good luck out there on the job hunt. 8)

That is BA. Congrats on a final product. Wicked cool. Needs more rear shots!

Thanks much, and you ask and ye shall receive...later, when I turn Maya on and do a render. :P

Good job.

Well Now...OK. The final came out better than I thought it would look from your previous posts here. Nice work overall. Still don't like the taillight angled on the side as it contrasts with the front, which seems a bit better proportion than before. The interior is a pretty nice addition to the set too ! Like to see it done in RED ~~~ Good effort Dude !!

Well Now...OK. The final came out better than I thought it would look from your previous posts here. Nice work overall. Still don't like the taillight angled on the side as it contrasts with the front, which seems a bit better proportion than before. The interior is a pretty nice addition to the set too ! Like to see it done in RED ~~~ Good effort Dude !!

You were one of the ones who originally suggested blue. :P

I can do it in red or whatever color for whoever would like to see it. It'll just take take since each render is 20 minutes.

I'd buy that $h!... looks fantastic. Good job.

Obviously it's RWD (proportions give that away....) but is that a non-existant B-pillar I don't see? :D

I'd buy that $h!... looks fantastic. Good job.

Obviously it's RWD (proportions give that away....) but is that a non-existant B-pillar I don't see? :D

That is indeed what you do not see. :P

Very nice finished product DF. Way to go, aside from the issue I'm seeing with the A pillar thickness at the base and the effect it has on the greenhouse from a profile view, I think you did a great job. :thumbsup:

Very nice finished product DF. Way to go, aside from the issue I'm seeing with the A pillar thickness at the base and the effect it has on the greenhouse from a profile view, I think you did a great job. :thumbsup:

Yeah I mentioned that too. But because the entire thing is so good, that A pillar can be overlooked pretty easily.

Yeah the A-pIllar is something I will fix at a lter date, I just ran out of time to fix the polygons.

Damn good work, sir. It looks like a Lexus 300C, which really isn't a bad thing. Nice job!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0