Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MRDETROITMETAL

Trans Am

5 posts in this topic

I posted the original drawing of this awhile back, took into account the comments and redid it more render style :

transamchoprender3cc2.jpg

attached is orig sketch as well :

post-1820-1211677382_thumb.jpg

post-1820-1211677508_thumb.jpg

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

Dude...have you considered using illustrator and Vector based art? You'd get much better image quality and keep that artistic look you like so much.

Dude...have you considered using illustrator and Vector based art? You'd get much better image quality and keep that artistic look you like so much.

Yes I have, it takes a bit more time that way tho & that is a luxury I can't always afford. The pencil gets down the idea fast and with the amount of work I have to do anyway on other things it is quicker this way.I would like to spend the time with vector tech & do have a few programs as well, I just have to get into the software process with them to get a hang on it. I have done a few things with it & Illustrator & Painter...and they did come out OK. I am just not as familiar with it yet to go there more often. THX.

Not feelin' it... show us the nose & eye level profile.

Yes I have, it takes a bit more time that way tho & that is a luxury I can't always afford. The pencil gets down the idea fast and with the amount of work I have to do anyway on other things it is quicker this way.I would like to spend the time with vector tech & do have a few programs as well, I just have to get into the software process with them to get a hang on it. I have done a few things with it & Illustrator & Painter...and they did come out OK. I am just not as familiar with it yet to go there more often. THX.

I use Illustrator for my line work when redoing scans sometimes...it's tedious I agree. The flip side is it can be any size and never become distorted.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0